sound issue....

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

sound issue....

Post by mrbojangles »

So I just installed the t2a client that was linked on the front page (the torrent) and everything is working fine except that there is a constant looping noise, which sounds like the first half second of the bard song. I've disabled music/sound filtered out bard music, animal noises, and it still persists. Has anyone had this issue, know what to do? I'm pretty sure it's not an issue with my sound card either.

thanks
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Derrick

Re: sound issue....

Post by Derrick »

There's been some issues with the music in the old client, but I haven't heard of anyone with sound problems. Reboot and/or the latest sound card drivers is the only suggestions I can think of. Hopefully someone else has some experience with this?

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

Hey thanks for your responses to this and a couple other questions I posted, it's great finding a shard with a dedicated staff.

But anywho, I just reinstalled the client and the problem seems to have fixed itself somehow. Now I finally get to hear the beautiful sound of mortar and pestle alchemy macroing.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Great to hear. Thanks for the update, glad you can now enjoy the old client without that crappy titan graphic.