Looking for a New Player who wants to run a Vendor

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Arcott Ramathorn

Looking for a New Player who wants to run a Vendor

Post by Arcott Ramathorn »

LumberCamp.jpg
LumberCamp.jpg (175.08 KiB) Viewed 476 times
Looking for 3 newer players that are interested in running a bulk resources vendor at my location.(Boards, Ingots, Leather) I will provide the contract of employment and the location.(you will be friended to the house) You provide the sweat and resources.
I know that alot of new players start mining ingots or chopping logs for startup money. These players very rarely have the cash to buy a house, buy a contract of employment, and keep the vendor funded till people can find them. So i'll supply 2 out of 3. I don't want anything from you in return except for you to keep your vendor stocked to the best of your ability. Hopefully with 3 vendors with the same mission, resources will always be available at the location.

Post here or PM me on forums. I reserve the right to determine the newbishness of all applicants.(you don't need to be brand new) I would expect you to have close to 10,000 of whatever resource you plan on selling and be willing to show them to me(at bank) before placing a vendor.
Last edited by Arcott Ramathorn on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pimpinmineore

Re: Looking for a New Player who wants to run a Vendor

Post by pimpinmineore »

I have 30k bandaids and 5k boards right now. would this be okay?

Arcott Ramathorn

pimpinmineore wrote:I have 30k bandaids and 5k boards right now. would this be okay?
Chop some more boards and I think we can do something. Even at 3 gold a pop i can see 5,000 boards disappearing very quickly. Sent you a PM.

Arcott Ramathorn

got one vendor in place...
firstvendor.jpg
firstvendor.jpg (170.49 KiB) Viewed 358 times

check here if your looking for boards...still looking for another burgeoning entrepreneur. Any miners?

Return to “Other”