Pirates of Dark Water

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Pirates of Dark Water

Post by Kander »

Im making this thread so us pirates can post what fun we have on the open seas. We will post pictures as well of the people we kill. Every one is welcome to post comments and pictures of pirating things they might have done as well.

Captains log 7/27/10

I was awaken from a drunk slumber by the sound of the waves crashing into the sides of my ship. So I stumbled up on top of my ship to only seeing my mistress Eliza True Love cleaning the blood from last nights sailors we killed. I asked her, Arg what should we do this fine afternoon? She replied, Slay all the landlubers and steal their ships! Ah she is a woman of my own heart I thought in my head. Cause if i would have said that out loud it would be a swift kick in the balls from the evil woman. So we sent out for my crew of blood thirsty pirates. Then in 5 shakes of a sea serpents head my screw started crawling out of all the dark corners of the land. Scurvy , and Captain Sod Face came a bored the ship and got them selfs ready for sailing. We then took off to hunt for any sailors a foot. I was needing a break and so I let Captain Sod Face take the wheel. That pirate can sail with both eyes closed and in the deepest of fogs and still find ships. Just a few moments after leting him take the wheel we came across a pirate and his fishermen. Before that pirate was able to say ahoy a group of arrows flew over bored and struck them down. We sent Duck Dodgers and his friend Donald Duck to see ole Davey Jones. When then tried to get onto their ship but the wind was on their side and we soon lost track of it. The rest of the night was slow till we was heading home to dock the ship. We ran into a fisherman known as Blip. In a mater of seconds we ended up using his body as fish bait! Soon after it was my time to leave. I went to my hidden ship and started sailing home. My eyes was drifting slowly close till I heard a loud bang. I looked up and it seems I ran my ship into a miner ship and we was both stuck. I quickly got my cross bow and started throwing arrows. Soon after that he was dead. I was lucky that the owner of that ship isnt the brightest star in the sky. So I quickly lowered my anchor and gathered my gear to steal his ship. I got a bored and started to work right away. I sailed to a local island where I droped off all the unwanted loot form his ship. After doing so I went to my hidden cove and docked his ship to claim it as mine!

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

yossarian
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Pirates of Dark Water

Post by yossarian »

Arrrrrg, we got them good.
Attachments
Arrrr, too much rum.....
Arrrr, too much rum.....
Land Serp.jpg (92.56 KiB) Viewed 1349 times
That be the last time I sail through those straits!
That be the last time I sail through those straits!
Sea Serps.jpg (66.34 KiB) Viewed 1349 times
I seen it with mine own eyes!
I seen it with mine own eyes!
Duck Dodgers.jpg (133.83 KiB) Viewed 1349 times
T'is true.
T'is true.
Donald Duck.jpg (91.57 KiB) Viewed 1349 times

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

This be a picture of some of the crew. Yo ho ho!!!

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Having a great time killing these land lubbers.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

SVrider

Post by SVrider »

Kander wrote:This be a picture of some of the crew. Yo ho ho!!!
too much rum capt'n, no picture attached :idea:
RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT