Credentials are invalid

Zena

Credentials are invalid

Post by Zena »

I am assuming that an account must be made here first, then used in razor to start the game.

I have made a new account here on the forums, got confirmation in email, but can't get past "your credentials are invalid" when trying to login to game. Can you help me please?

Atraxi

Re: Credentials are invalid

Post by Atraxi »

Zena wrote:I am assuming that an account must be made here first, then used in razor to start the game.
Your forum account and your in-game account are two completely separate animals. They are not connected.
Zena wrote:can't get past "your credentials are invalid" when trying to login to game.
When you get the "credentials" message, that basically means you are typing the wrong password for that username. You don't get that when making a new account. If you are getting that message, that means that someone else has made an account with that username. Simply pick another username and it should continue smoothly.

Making a new account for UO is very simple. All you do is get to the login screen and type a username that doesn't exist, then whatever password you want, and hit the "next" arrow. The account is made.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Zena

Post by Zena »

Thanks!

4579190a

Post by 4579190a »

Ummm the uosecondage fourms is a tottaly differnt thing from your game account.

ElementKing
Attachments
black_man0.jpg
black_man0.jpg (41.3 KiB) Viewed 1082 times