Nightmare Spawn

Topics related to Second Age
Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Nightmare Spawn

Post by Hicha »

ganzomanolo wrote:i see mare prices dropping!
If they do, they won't drop by much.

People made rares public; still see overpriced pixels on the market.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Arcott Ramathorn

Post by Arcott Ramathorn »

NIGHTMARES.jpg
NIGHTMARES.jpg (172.83 KiB) Viewed 3381 times
ITS HAPPENING ALREADY!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??? Buying Nightmare...6k!

Matron...i know this is a newb question but how do i use those numbers? No coordinates like MIB/SOS?

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Arcott Ramathorn wrote:i know this is a newb question but how do i use those numbers? No coordinates like MIB/SOS?
They're UO Automap coordinates.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I just typed "-where" ingame, and it spit out those numbers. I dont use uo-automap (because it wont run for some reason), but you can open razors UO position system (general tab - UOposition) and navigate from there.

Arcott Ramathorn

Post by Arcott Ramathorn »

MatronDeWinter wrote:I just typed "-where" ingame, and it spit out those numbers. I dont use uo-automap (because it wont run for some reason), but you can open razors UO position system (general tab - UOposition) and navigate from there.

Thank you...i never noticed that the UO positioning system had those numbers after the regular sextant quordinates.

UOautomapsucks.jpg
UOautomapsucks.jpg (22.25 KiB) Viewed 3347 times

I had problems with UO Automap the one time i tried to use it...so i never tried to use it again.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Arcott Ramathorn wrote:
MatronDeWinter wrote:I just typed "-where" ingame, and it spit out those numbers. I dont use uo-automap (because it wont run for some reason), but you can open razors UO position system (general tab - UOposition) and navigate from there.

Thank you...i never noticed that the UO positioning system had those numbers after the regular sextant quordinates.

UOautomapsucks.jpg

I had problems with UO Automap the one time i tried to use it...so i never tried to use it again.
Well, I think the second coordinate pair on the Razor UO positioner should be the locations I put up.

Jorel

Post by Jorel »

I havent checked the cords you put Matron, but i can tell you there are not many places they spawn. :)

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I know that the coordinates I posted were 100% accurate at the time of the posting.

(unless I typo'd something, but I dont think that happened)

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

saltyclappers wrote:
MatronDeWinter wrote:Mares spawn at the following areas..

T2A
5642, 4004
5583, 3765
5562, 2623
5143, 2837
6001, 2851
5359, 3812
5453, 3242
5390, 3319
5306, 3372

Mark those spots, bring a tracker.

Enjoy.

Attn: Tamers of UOSA
Stop being greedy jerks
Of course you would be the one to post them...

Attn: Matron de Winter
Stop being a dumb bitch
Attachments
10.jpg
10.jpg (28.51 KiB) Viewed 3094 times
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I have seen mares spawn in the Oasis area . You might even find some spawning just east of Del anyway.

Hope that was helpful but they have become more random a few patches ago.
Last edited by GuardianKnight on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Jorel

Post by Jorel »

Okay guys i will set the Record straight once and for all. I have never kept it a secret and i have told a lot of people.
Some people believe me some don't.

First off Nightmares only spawn in THREE places in T2a. I know people say no that's not right but i have been here a little under 4 months and i have never seen a mare out of these 3 spots.

First of all NO ONE told me where to find them, i took time to look and building TAMING along the way pretty much showed me where they are. So i don't understand the people who come here asking or those that FLAME about greedy tamers.

So i will tell EVERYONE now and there will no longer be a big question about it.
Nightmares spawn in three places

1. East of Delucia. If you are where the 2 bridges are (one facing N-S and one facing W-E) you are in the right area.
2. Oasis. Plan and simple. It spawns there and no it doesn't WANDER far off
3. Cyclops Valley. In the very NW corner there is a small dead end passage. You will find it here. (it doesn't spawn here often)

As for the timers. what i have come to find out is there is a mare anywhere from SERVER UP until 7-8 am. If you come later than this and find one you are lucky. Also i have found most of them LATE at night between 11-3am. If you look around this time and hes not there someone probably already got him.
I have heard of people taming them 30 mins apart. I have never seen or tamed one in this close of a time frame. If you don't see one in one of these 3 locations the mare is not up.
The timer seems to be at least 8-12 hours between spawns and i have NEVER seen more than 2 mares a DAY.

I tried to attach a pic but for some reason it wont let me. So i leave this link if anyone thinks im full of crap.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3383/mares.png

People may flame me and whine about telling but its not a very BIG secret.
Enjoy

Lanie- GM Tamer.

Lord Blaze

Post by Lord Blaze »

I CONCUR

Except I think at least one mare spawns a day in each location.

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

i normally provoke cyclops/titans against the one in cyclops valley for hella cyclops speed killing, sorry for the dead nightmare most days :/

TC

Lord Blaze

Post by Lord Blaze »

Tiwstacain wrote:i normally provoke cyclops/titans against the one in cyclops valley for hella cyclops speed killing, sorry for the dead nightmare most days :/

TC
jerk

Sexy Smithy

Post by Sexy Smithy »

I've tamed two pures within 5 minutes of each other before. I have gotten two in the mornings several times. You just have to get lucky sometimes. I've found them in the middle of the day also.
Special Projects Minion.