I placed a house.

Zershii
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

I placed a house.

Post by Zershii »

Last night when I was running around west of the city entrance, I found an IDOC
L-shape in a clearing in the woods. There was no one else around. It's not far from the road, but it's not exactly a spot a house hunter would go out of his or her way to examine. It was the only house in the clearing.

I waited about an hour, watching the MLB All-Star homerun derby, but it didn't fall. I left for about five hours to go see my girlfriend. I fell asleep at her place, woke up at 3 a.m. and drove home. Before I went back to bed, I checked to see if the house had fallen. It had. All the stuff was just resting on the ground and the plot was wide open.

When I found the IDOC, I quickly went and bought a small house deed. After moving stuff out of the way, I placed the small house in a spot that ensures no one else can place anything around it.

I'm afraid there really wasn't any good loot in the house. The previous owner was a GM smith, but there were no ingots. There were some GM weapons and miscellaneous armor pieces that I'll probably just give to Pirul to smelt. There were some magic weapons, but nothing that good.

So yeah, now I just have to save up my money so I can place an L-shape in that spot. Then I might sell it. I like the location but it's not spectacular. In any case, I have a house now.
Zershii (Mystic Paladins of Sosaria), Great Lakes 1998-2001

MPS : Vesper, Mongo, Thor, Baumgarp, Bruce Wayne

Pirul

Re: I placed a house.

Post by Pirul »

Congratulations!! Good job on your house, and last night I was running EAST of town looking for a spot and checking for IDOCS, could've kept you company while camping it. :P
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Zershii
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zershii »

Oh yeah, probably the best thing about it was I got a full town runebook. Now Caius doesn't have to make one for me.

CrackMayn7

Post by CrackMayn7 »

Lol thats good cause i totally forgot :D. Haha congrats tho.

I haveta say im beyond jealous, me and jacen spent like weeks looking for an IDOC l shape or open spot to place one with no luck.

Zershii
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zershii »

Man, I really couldn't believe it when I logged on and found it gone with all the stuff still sitting right on the ground. It's a bummer the loot wasn't better. I thought there would be at least enough to make up for the price of the deed. But there wasn't much of anything.

I was definitely fortunate though.

Alebrije

Post by Alebrije »

Wow, congrats on the IDOC! Word usually spreads around quickly and Reds pop up like weed, specially if its on a road. Now save up some money to place the LShaped again!

Zershii
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zershii »

I was a bit nervous to reveal the location of the house until I was certain that nothing else could be placed around it, blocking my ability to place an L-shape in the future. Pirul has since made sure that nothing can be placed in that area, so I will tell you now that it is west of the entrance in Trinsic. It's north of the river and really close to the small mountain range with a clearing in the middle that can be reached through the lava tunnel.

I have a little more than half the money I need to purchase the deed. It won't be long at all until I have it.