Beautiful Tower Just eat of Brit East Bank -Sold!

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Ransom Random

Re: Beautiful Tower Just eat of Brit East Bank

Post by Ransom Random »

Attempted this one more time, let him snoop me and do all of his odd gayness then he goes on to talk to me like a lawyer about getting a broker and all this other stuff. This guy is unprofessional and not worth dealing with. Wasted 20 mins of my time for nothing.

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

I have had good dealings with ransom random in game with regards to sales, whereas beatingu has only tried to scam friends and flame people for complaining about his attempted scams. Would def trust ransom as he has proven his trustworthiness while beatingu has had mixed results at best. I await his flaming as it means nothing coming from a scammer
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

Look another 100something post forum guy who i dont know in the game. Listen, if you fail to produce deeds for a trade and refuse a broker you can flame me all you want, you are in the wrong.
Ardos wrote:I lost 1.1 mil to BeatingU today. I won the first one of three for 300k. Then he won 4 straight 2/3s and took me for 1.1 mil gold. I retract my statements and should not have dueled this rusty.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

I've also had good dealings with random ransom. Bought 5 vanq hallies off him, he even missed one in the original trade and went through his stuff to find the missing hally. Was an IRC PM trade too, he would've lost nothing by scamming me out of the hally.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Jorel

Post by Jorel »

nightshark wrote:I've also had good dealings with random ransom. Bought 5 vanq hallies off him, he even missed one in the original trade and went through his stuff to find the missing hally. Was an IRC PM trade too, he would've lost nothing by scamming me out of the hally.
As we can all see its not Ransom who has the problem :)

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

Right because i didnt sell a tower paying upfront and buy a vendor house in yew for 5 smalls and 20k today upfront. Yeah im not legit. Sorry aren't you the guy that bids on things like the yew vendor house then pulls out? Do you even have money? Or do you like to artificially inflate prices? If i hear anything else from you on my forum posts i am going to put in a motion to get you forum banned for constant harassment.
Ardos wrote:I lost 1.1 mil to BeatingU today. I won the first one of three for 300k. Then he won 4 straight 2/3s and took me for 1.1 mil gold. I retract my statements and should not have dueled this rusty.

Jorel

Post by Jorel »

LOL go ahead scammer. Do i have money? all i can do is ROFL that one. You scamed me you are a scammer and i dont care how many legit trades you make. At least you scamming me and me coming here made your straighten your crap up.

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

Jorel you keep posting in all my threads like you are important to me or something. I am a business man and i actually go through with my trades. You should try it sometime.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Jorel, I made you an avatar to use.

demonstrative

Post by demonstrative »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Jorel, I made you an avatar to use.

LOL

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

BeScammingU would be more in line with all my account names. Fail on creativity Matron. I think ill get that chick to make me a new avatar picture now anyway.

Also bump! Still just looking for deed + small!

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

bump!

Pro

Post by Pro »

ye i had the same problem as ransom with this dude and now he hassles me in irc and vent asking for grudges then i beat him then he goes "NO UR NOT LEGENDARY WIZARD I OWN THAT GUY".

True story

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

Bump!

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

bump!