Event idea: Murder Race

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Commodore Axavious

Event idea: Murder Race

Post by Commodore Axavious »

While I do not have the time nor ability to host or even participate in an event, I had an idea for one.

A Murder Race!

Participants would have their counts checked before the official event launch. Then they would have some amount of time to rack up murder counts, lets say 4 hours? At the end the judge would compare participant's listed murder counts to what they had when starting.

I'm sure there would be a way to exploit this with res-killing or something... maybe the murderers would have to submit screen shots of each kill? Whoever ran this event could think up more cheat-proofs.

Figured this PK-laden shard would like this one :)

Populus

Re: Event idea: Murder Race

Post by Populus »

The prize for the winner would have to be quite alot. Considering they'll be getting a shitload of counts and that takes time to macro off.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Commodore Axavious

Post by Commodore Axavious »

I suppose I was thinking it wouldn't be an issue for most PKs who are going around killing people anyway. Though, not being a PK, I'm not too familiar with their process.

Populus

Post by Populus »

Get familiar.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Return to “Player Run Events”