razor macro request - gming wep skills by killing animals

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Gilgamesh

razor macro request - gming wep skills by killing animals

Post by Gilgamesh »

At another free shard (Novus Opiate, it's gone now) I used a macro that had you stand in the middle of the sheep pen near Yew and attack them one after another. I think this actually could take you to GM wep skill and tactics. I'm a total razor macro newb and don't think I can recreate it. Also I was thinking it would be good if you could follow the sheep as it starts to retreat when it's dying then use your bladed item on it and take the meat. Eventually you'd have a lot of meat and could sell that to npc's after a few hours of macroing for some free gold while you're working wep skills. Anyway thanks in advance for any help. I'm trying to macro up a tank mage and never really learned much about it, I always either used other peoples macros or actually worked them up largely by farming and training myself.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Re: razor macro request - gming wep skills by killing animal

Post by son »

You need to learn razor or you are screwed here.

Here is a hint, get a paladin or a polar bear, attack it and tell it to all stop.

Repeat healing it as you gain skill.

Most macros you can create by recording actions, good luck.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

so you're saying if you hire a paladin and tell it to stop it won't re-aggro you no matter how long you hit it? I've 7x gm'd characters on two other free shards if you can believe it, knowing only rudimentary razor macroing

Elnono

Post by Elnono »

looks like June 26 macro nerfed that. Now even if you issue an all stop command, the paladin continues to bash you.

I'm kinda stuck, how do I level up Wrestling now?

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Elnono wrote:looks like June 26 macro nerfed that. Now even if you issue an all stop command, the paladin continues to bash you.

I'm kinda stuck, how do I level up Wrestling now?
Same way, but you have to heal both yourself and the NPC. Worse now, the NPC will gain skill as you do, and make it more difficult to skill up without refreshing the NPC. I even tried using an archer NPC to counter this, but they continue to fire even if you steal their arrows. I tried setting 2 NPCs to fight each other from opposite sides of the table, while I hit it from behind, didn't work either. Not sure if it is possible to fight an NPC without it retaliating, period.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Elnono

Post by Elnono »

Aight ive done some testing too.

The cheapest bestest slowest way I found is to wrestle an other char who is naked. Ive done lvl30 to 43 with like 100 bandages with 76healing on the dude that is getting beated up. It took over 3hours I think (server shuted down).

Thats slow... very slow but I can do it unattended with one simple razor macro. Tested with a bear and a paladin hireling and it takes alot of bandages.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

You will cap out your skill by sparring another character, I think it's actually impossible to GM that way. It is also extremely slow and you will probably end up using more bandages to GM. Just go at it with an npc mage, you can GM in 4 hours or so with 100 dex.

Applying a bandage every 6 secs for 4 hours = 2400 bandys
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Joueur Moyen

Post by Joueur Moyen »

nightshark wrote:You will cap out your skill by sparring another character, I think it's actually impossible to GM that way. It is also extremely slow and you will probably end up using more bandages to GM. Just go at it with an npc mage, you can GM in 4 hours or so with 100 dex.

Applying a bandage every 6 secs for 4 hours = 2400 bandys
And the bandage isn't wasted if the target is at full health.

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

Someone mentioned this elsewhere and it worked for me: say all guard me, attack the npc with a different character than the one you are training with, say all stay, move the character away, and attack with the training character. The NPC will stay focused on the other guy and not attack you. Then you can log out or whatever with the non-training guy.

Return to “Guides”