Bug Pack Horse stuck in game

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Victor Horn

Bug Pack Horse stuck in game

Post by Victor Horn »

REPORTED ISSUE: My pack horse (Follower) stuck in game, no commands work. Plus have second Pack horse now.
First off I had bought a pack horse from a NPC several days ago. Same problem could not issue commands to it. I left area to get help from other users to see if commands I was using were correct. Came back to where pack horse was last and found it was gone. Figured just my luck and moved on. Last night bought a pack horse off another player (BAD Karma) LOL and was heading back to town, when my service went out. When I logged in today I now have two pack horses next to me one with my gear, but both of the pack horses will not move. To ALL follow me, follow me, follow or any others type of commands like stay all stay then a repeat of the follow commands. I even tried to log out and in several time with same problems.

ISSUE DETAILS: Lost internet connecton due to service in area went down, was fixed some time this morning.

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS: In a feild open.

STEPS TO RECREATE: Buy a packhorse and pull the plug to your internet box. (other than that dont know how to recreate problem) LOL

EXPECTED RESULTS: Reset of pack horse or the best get both pack horses since I did pay for TWO. :D

DATE REPORTED: 07-08-10 Time: 1300 hours or 1:00PM

DATE STATUS CHANGED:

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Bug Pack Horse stuck in game

Post by MatronDeWinter »

This happened to me once as well. It was a tame imp though. I lost connection with 3 imps in tow, logged back in and one of them would accept no verbal commands. I had to abandon him.

Derrick

Re: Bug Pack Horse stuck in game

Post by Derrick »

Thanks, wierd, will try to reproduce.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."