Human RP Guild?

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Rulan

Human RP Guild?

Post by Rulan »

Just curious as to what SA still has on offer.

Initially, I was consumed by joy at finding a branch of the Militia operating on UOSA, and by melancholy respectively as I realised activity had died a mere month or two beforehand. Any Militia members still active? Anyone interested in collaborating on a similar low-fantasy venture?

I'll confess straight away that I'm among the most clueless of players, knowing zero about planning character progression, PvP, special attacks, etc ~ but I adore UO, and have many fond memories from my teenage years (especially those from my brief recruit-grade stints in both the Europa Militia and Orc guilds). I've roleplayed to socially-debilitating degrees elsewhere, and would really like to hear from anyone in a similar position.
Samuel Marshall, Wanderer

Mad Max
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Human RP Guild?

Post by Mad Max »

Well, we dont have very much in our guild (immortal lords) but we are an rp guild that just like to have fun. Me, Strazhek, and Kitara usually go on a rp session every night or at least we try to. But get a hold of me (Mad_Max) or Strazhek on IRC and u could come with us sometime. Yeah I mean we basically are just having fun right now, we sometimes even go without mounts and what not.

Rulan

Post by Rulan »

Probably not quite tough enough to keep up with you guys, and I have to say 'Immortal Lords' doesn't suggest a low-fantasy mindset.
Samuel Marshall, Wanderer

Mad Max
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mad Max »

lol i didnt make the guild, we just like to rp and have fun, and to be honest, anyone could keep up with us lol, we run around with no mounts and crap equips when we RP.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”