User name: Account. House Status: Looted!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Beatingu

User name: Account. House Status: Looted!

Post by Beatingu »

I'm no where near the wordsmith or story weaver that the cA boys are so i am just gonna go ahead and post a couple screens from the other night when i stealthed Accounts house, looted it bone dry. Let this be a lesson in house security! Use it! Now to dispel the rumors floating around, their were no furniture dye tubs or serious rares. I did however get over 100 vanqs, 45 lvl 4-5 tmaps, 5k of each reg roughly, and countless other items and whatnot.

Beatingu
Ardos wrote:I lost 1.1 mil to BeatingU today. I won the first one of three for 300k. Then he won 4 straight 2/3s and took me for 1.1 mil gold. I retract my statements and should not have dueled this rusty.

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: User name: Account. House Status: Looted!

Post by Karik Verlee »

I find it odd that he didnt have those chests locked down.
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Pro

Post by Pro »

ye beatingu and him have been playing together on uo for about 4-5 years this wasn't a great stealth loot thread this was just him abusing someones trust.

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

Dont know who u are, but i also dont know account. Spoke to him two times on Vent...pro stealth loot!
Ardos wrote:I lost 1.1 mil to BeatingU today. I won the first one of three for 300k. Then he won 4 straight 2/3s and took me for 1.1 mil gold. I retract my statements and should not have dueled this rusty.

Maleus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Maleus »

I hope this isn't why you asked to see my keep the other day haha.
Last edited by Maleus on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

lol........

Maleus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Maleus »

You actually thought I would show you where I store my lewts? Hope you enjoyed the tour of PoV guildhall lol.

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

Epix