Questions about targeting.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Mad Max
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Questions about targeting.

Post by Mad Max »

What is the difference between cancel current target and clear target queue?

I keep having major major problems with targeting issues. Like I will cast an entirely new spell or something but it will still go to the last target. So should I just set an easy hotkey for either cancel current target or clear target queue? Or should I have a hotkey for both? I am lost, I mean I do use last target sometimes for like spells and stuff. But it seems that last target thing applies to everything not just using that button. Can someone please explain some of this to me and how to fix it. Should I just always have a hotkey to press to clear any target stuff ? Like say I am pvping and I am dumping combos but then I want to heal myself. How woudl I go about doing that cause it seems like whenever I cast another spell it automatically goes to last target? Is that b ecause I somehow make a last target queue?

HELLLP! k thx bye

Joueur Moyen

Re: Questions about targeting.

Post by Joueur Moyen »

Dagon wrote:turn off target queing
Uncheck "Queue LastTarget and TargetSelf" under the Options tab?

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

Mad Max wrote:What is the difference between cancel current target and clear target queue?

I keep having major major problems with targeting issues. Like I will cast an entirely new spell or something but it will still go to the last target. So should I just set an easy hotkey for either cancel current target or clear target queue? Or should I have a hotkey for both? I am lost, I mean I do use last target sometimes for like spells and stuff. But it seems that last target thing applies to everything not just using that button. Can someone please explain some of this to me and how to fix it. Should I just always have a hotkey to press to clear any target stuff ? Like say I am pvping and I am dumping combos but then I want to heal myself. How woudl I go about doing that cause it seems like whenever I cast another spell it automatically goes to last target? Is that b ecause I somehow make a last target queue?

HELLLP! k thx bye
I had this problem too. I would double click greater heal spell tile but it would try to heal my enemy. Good thing I stumbled onto this thread.

Mad Max
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mad Max »

Joueur Moyen wrote:
Dagon wrote:turn off target queing
Uncheck "Queue LastTarget and TargetSelf" under the Options tab?
Wow, thanks a million.

Return to “New Player Help”