AR and colored ore

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Kronos

AR and colored ore

Post by Kronos »

I have spent a good amount of time looking through older forums, websites, and the UOSA forums looking for the answer to this question. I have noticed that on UOSA the color of the ore does not affect the ar of armor, is era accurate? Please don't flame me for asking this question it has already been answered elsewere, (i could not find it) ... i do not recall if this how it was in 1998.
Great Lakes: October 1998 - November 2009
Second age: June 2010 -

Faust

Re: AR and colored ore

Post by Faust »

Publish 16

Armor crafted with colored ore now yields better armor ratings the more rare the ore type.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Yes, in this era there were no bonuses or differences for colored ore; it was color only.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Wow, I didnt think there was ever a difference until the AOS "different resist types" thing.

Sinatra SUN-FoW

Post by Sinatra SUN-FoW »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Wow, I didnt think there was ever a difference until the AOS "different resist types" thing.
I know this was patched in but I am having a hard time finding the NPC sold color plate - any word on locations?
Exaggerated Personalities for Exaggerated Times