Anyone need Detect Hidden? GM in 45 minutes.

Downs

Re: Anyone need Detect Hidden? GM in 45 minutes.

Post by Downs »

That's it! You're Vendor Bombed!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

benny-

Post by benny- »

gotta love having an attorney in the guild :wink:
- Elisud

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

PLEASE READ THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD BEFORE READING THIS POST.

This note is in reference to The Bomb Shelter, Britannia's Premier GM Detect House.

Please note that The Bomb Shelter is currently closed for remodeling. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Due to security concerns, upon reopening, The Bomb Shelter will only be made available to members of C^V or BPD.

In rare cases, it may be made available to others if said person can be vouched for by high-ranking C^V or BPD officials. In such a case, the referring person will be financially responsible for any damage or vandalism caused by the referee. No exceptions.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Management
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Astinus

Post by Astinus »

They found your house? Well, don't let it bother you; I have a couple of empty smalls you can use whenever you want. You can set up in one of them anytime, just contact me tonight when I get on.
benny- wrote:gotta love having an attorney in the guild :wink:
Law student, actually. But thanks.
Last edited by Astinus on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Astinus wrote:They found your house? Well, don't worlet it bother you
Not sure what a worlet is, but I'm not worried about it. I just don't want people dying in my house because I pissed off cA. It's no biggie. The pk's can spend all day camping out the empty lot where the house used to be.
Last edited by Atraxi on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astinus

Post by Astinus »

That was just the result of me being distracted while changing from "worry" to "let."

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Astinus wrote:Law student, actually.
:lol:
That's funny. I'm in school for Criminal Justice. After we both graduate, we could make a new addition to the Law & Order franchise.

Law & Order: UO
"In the Ultima Online world, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police, who deter thieves; and the lawyers, who defend them on the forums. These are their stories."

*hums Law & Order theme*

tenduil

Post by tenduil »

This entire thing is hilarious but the thing I find the most funny is BradleyCabbie didn't even deny that he ripped it off from Matron's post or that he somehow came up with it on his own!
Faust wrote: Why are you questioning everything when you are too lazy to find this stuff yourself?
The whole approach on your part is rather ironic. Refuse to do the work in finding the information yourself but rebute anything that is presented to you.
Awesomeness

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

tenduil wrote:BradleyCabbie didn't even deny that he ripped it off from Matron's post
For those who don't know, below is the link for the post that I "ripped off"
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5946

Now, how did I rip that off? The entire point of this post was to provide a way for someone to use this method who otherwise might not have a way to do so. In Matron's post, she specifically stated that you could NOT use her house to gain.

Not once did I ever claim to have invented this method, in any way, shape, or form. I will freely admit that I got the idea from MatronDeWinter. HOWEVER, I sincerely doubt that he/she was the 1st person to think of it. In the ENTIRE history of Ultima Online, NOBODY thought to use trapped crates to gain detect hidden? Is that what you are trying to tell me?

By everyone's logic, if Matron De Winter didn't think of it, then he/she is ripping someone off! Who did he/she rip off? AND by that same logic, why isn't every single post announcing a resist session POUNDED with accusations of someone ripping someone else off. I bet you if I decided to host a resist session and announced it on here, the discussion would be full of people offering to help and asking to participate, not bitching and moaning about who thought of the idea.

All I am doing is informing people that IF they want to build detect hidden using this method, they can come to me and I will help them.

I never thought it would be necessary or would become an issue, but if it is then here:
I DID NOT COME UP WITH THIS METHOD ON MY OWN.
There! Is everybody happy?!?

Jesus Christ, people! Get a frelling life!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

bradleycabbie wrote:I will freely admit that I got the idea from MatronDeWinter.
There, was that so hard? Carry on officer...

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

MatronDeWinter wrote:
bradleycabbie wrote:I will freely admit that I got the idea from MatronDeWinter.
There, was that so hard?
Yes, it was. Mainly because you seem to be claiming ownership of the idea. As I previously stated:
Bradleycabbie wrote:I sincerely doubt that he/she was the 1st person to think of it. In the ENTIRE history of Ultima Online, NOBODY thought to use trapped crates to gain detect hidden?
Don't try to tell me that it was YOUR idea. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but I AM saying that it is highly improbable that in the entire 12 1/2 years since Ultima Online was born, you are the 1st person to use trapped crates to GM detect.

Ollie

Post by Ollie »

bradleycabbie wrote:
tenduil wrote:BradleyCabbie didn't even deny that he ripped it off from Matron's post
For those who don't know, below is the link for the post that I "ripped off"
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5946

Now, how did I rip that off? The entire point of this post was to provide a way for someone to use this method who otherwise might not have a way to do so. In Matron's post, she specifically stated that you could NOT use her house to gain.

Not once did I ever claim to have invented this method, in any way, shape, or form. I will freely admit that I got the idea from MatronDeWinter. HOWEVER, I sincerely doubt that he/she was the 1st person to think of it. In the ENTIRE history of Ultima Online, NOBODY thought to use trapped crates to gain detect hidden? Is that what you are trying to tell me?

By everyone's logic, if Matron De Winter didn't think of it, then he/she is ripping someone off! Who did he/she rip off? AND by that same logic, why isn't every single post announcing a resist session POUNDED with accusations of someone ripping someone else off. I bet you if I decided to host a resist session and announced it on here, the discussion would be full of people offering to help and asking to participate, not bitching and moaning about who thought of the idea.

All I am doing is informing people that IF they want to build detect hidden using this method, they can come to me and I will help them.

I never thought it would be necessary or would become an issue, but if it is then here:
I DID NOT COME UP WITH THIS METHOD ON MY OWN.
There! Is everybody happy?!?

Jesus Christ, people! Get a frelling life!

That post is one drad fahrbot!
Cowards that are currently up for a personal bounty!

Veritas
Smithy

Downs

Post by Downs »

bradleycabbie wrote: Don't try to tell me that it was YOUR idea. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but I AM saying that it is highly improbable that in the entire 12 1/2 years since Ultima Online was born, you are the 1st person to use trapped crates to GM detect.
Matron was OSI's Project Leader on the "Detect Hidden Skill Gains Team"
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Downs wrote:Matron was OSI's Project Leader on the "Detect Hidden Skill Gains Team"
In the words of cA, do you have a permit to claim that?