The Lag Post...

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: The Lag Post...

Post by Roser »

F I X E D! Thanks Derrick, looks like today's patch at server up seems to have cleared me up very well. Others are reporting the same.

Daelan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daelan »

I found the source of my laggy.
I placed a tower and made a macro to move barrel and walk then replace the barrel.
I have no lag or skipping or toon onscreen untill I run this macro and after I run it is when the laggy skipping starts.
I think is put UO out of sink slightly with Razor.
If I log out and shut down razor and restart razor and the game there is no lag no skipping of the toon across the ground mount does not look like it is in mid stride all the time.
But
as soon as I run the macro to pass through the barrels I have for a block in the tower-- Wam it is right back and stays untill I log off and back on with razor.
The black is gone now so what ever was done fixed it for me as well as Rose.

I am going to try putting in a bit longer delay in pick up and drop and movement in the macro and see if this stops the out of synk look I get after running it.
and is not
Well wife get faster with the keyboard -- "Now were is that stick I beat you with again?"

Edit:
Went in razor put in .250 and .500 delays into it and it still acts the same after adjusting the macro.
It is only this macro that has the walking and moving barrels in it that causes me problems so like the Doctor says "It it makes you laggy to do that Don't do that"

Just wanted to post what I found caused me to lag just incase others have a macro that operats like this might be giving them a PITA too.

Not Everyday Will Someone Make You Happy.

BUT

Everyday Someone Will Piss You Off!

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

6.0.11.0 ....I have been insanely laggy for the last week now to the point where i can't play anymore. Today topped it off for me when a guy on foot just ran right past me and im mounted. Hell even if i was walking i still can't hardly move. Just the other day i was watching a tourny and when watching a fight the players would appear to pause, then a few seconds later would just zoom all over the place with spells flying, pause again, repeat. Sorry, i just can't play anymore until its better.
-cr3w-

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

Okay, so it seems it's not the server it's me. I just went to two other shards to test it out and sure enough i was having the same lagging problems...it's even laggy to type on here. I have no idea what the deal is because it just started doing this about a week ago and all of a sudden everything has gone to crap.

Any ideas?
-cr3w-

HI IM MIKE

Post by HI IM MIKE »

lolololololol
nightshark wrote:I can't comment on going out looking for fights for the sake of fights in the field because it's never been something I've been interested in.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Clyde- wrote:Okay, so it seems it's not the server it's me. I just went to two other shards to test it out and sure enough i was having the same lagging problems...it's even laggy to type on here. I have no idea what the deal is because it just started doing this about a week ago and all of a sudden everything has gone to crap.

Any ideas?
patch down to 5.0.8.3 and see if that works..
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Snowman

Post by Snowman »

Is anyone still having this issue? I don't seem to be having the black spots any more but am still having random lag on a horse. Prior to the site/server going down (as Rose mentioned) I never had this issue. I am running 5.0.8.3 and can post any other information you need.
New Vent Info:
IP:uosa.puddleboy.com
port:4490
Need a channel? Fill out the information here: http://secondage.puddleboy.com

Snowman

Post by Snowman »

Disregard... it looks like I had a bad ethernet cable (really odd but after replacing back to normal). I did a traceroute and found the packet loss was all over the place, at first I was thinking it was due to some new route but thankfully it was not.
New Vent Info:
IP:uosa.puddleboy.com
port:4490
Need a channel? Fill out the information here: http://secondage.puddleboy.com