Animal Trainer in Moonglow

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Makavellious

Animal Trainer in Moonglow

Post by Makavellious »

I played Sonoma back in 99 and one thing I remember is there being an animal trainer vendor just outside the inn. Were there any other shards that had this npc, and if so would there be a way to implement this?

Derrick

Re: Animal Trainer in Moonglow

Post by Derrick »

This wasn't an official stable until into UO:R as I understand it. Most shards did not have a stable at the Moonglow Inn during the T2A era.

This stable was discussed some time ago and was deemed inaccurate to the era (for the most part anyway). It doesn't really seem to "fit" in Moonglow.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

RainbowBeard

Post by RainbowBeard »

I remember there being a stable person in one of the useless buildings out of town. Down at the bottom of the island. I guess it could be shard specific maybe, but I spent 99% of my existence on Moonglow alone from 99-02. Hardly needed a horse, but when I did, I ran to the bottom of the island to pick one up. At some point later they removed him and placed the one next to the Inn along the gate.

Edit: Found a link to back me up, but yeah it might have just been Sonoma. Also goes to show that my memory was a little foggy. Guess I used to take the teleport to the mage shop then go south ;p http://uotreasurehunters.com/shards/sonoma.php?menu=5
4. This NPC building just south of the large Moonglow Mage Shop has been decorated as a tavern. The stables used to work before but no longer do now.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

The stablemaster in glow on productions hards was at the INN near the glow bank. He hung out outside most of the time.

Couldn't tell you when they added it.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson