Weekend Hunt

benny-

Weekend Hunt

Post by benny- »

Just a quick a note....I won't be on tonight or tomorrow. If anyone needs anything, please refer to Pirul or Cado, our guild vets.

This last week's hunts have been nothing short of disastrous....the pks have been coming out in full force.....our hunts ending with large ganksquads rolling through. Normally I'd be discouraged with our lack of progress (as I've yet to gain anything this last week :wink: )...but against such odds, having 5-8 pks come in on our much smaller groups, there's really little that can be done. We've done our best defending ourselves, but there was really little chance.

Thus, I'd like to get a larger group together for a weekend hunt so that we can get a decent bit of gold (as I'm sure we all need it by now, heh) and have a much more formidable hunting party for when the pks arrive.

Let me know your guys' availability this weekend, but as of right now I was aiming for Sun night, 11pm est.

Let's try an come out full force ourselves this weekend for a large scale hunt!
- Elisud

Pirul

Re: Weekend Hunt

Post by Pirul »

Saturdays are tough for me, but let me see if I can free myself this weekend.

And yeah, funding a macroing tank is expensive!!! I need lotsa gold!!!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Cado

Post by Cado »

unavailable Saturday nights...about the only night I can't be on. Also, my bro-in-law is heading to Afghanistan so family is getting together this weekend to visit before he heads out. It's been a crazy busy time with work and family..my 9 year old had to go to emergency room for freak accident that split his lip in two and crushed some teeth (lawnmower ran over brick that flew out and hit him in mouth as he was riding his bike!)

Normally I'm on most nights, but I'm luck to be on at all lately. Though I should be on tonight.

Girl

Post by Girl »

I'm not usually around on weekends (and haven't been around much this week in general :p) but if I'm at home I'll be sure to play!

benny-

Post by benny- »

*Edit*

Saturday seems to be bad for everyone...let's aim for Sun., eh? :D

Also, sorry to hear about your son Cado...hope he's alright.
- Elisud

Girl

Post by Girl »

Yeah, no kidding "freak accident." Stuff like that happens on HBO shows. xP Poor kid.

I hope I can make it Sunday! I suppose it depends on the Lakers.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

On for Sunday!!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

luhando

Post by luhando »

i should be there (hopefully). looking forward to it.