The wikipage

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Populus

The wikipage

Post by Populus »

I just stumbled upon this:
http://wiki.uosecondage.com/?title=Era_Accuracy

Is this wiki page forgotten?
Are these statements true or false? Just wanted to bring it out in the light (:

Did not Matron verify this to be 2 hours in-game? > * Disguise Kits - Disguises currently last forever if you die once and wear off instantly if you die twice, they should last 2 hours no matter what.

Was this not changed into having no weight limit recently? Or was that only for gold? > * Bank Boxes - Bank boxes should have a weight limit like any other container.

I've never seen this, are they? > * Fishing Poles - Fishing poles should be equippable along with any other weapon at the same time.
This one was new for me, do they exist? > * Wedding Rings - Newbied wedding rings should be craftable with 41.8 Tinkering skill.
This isn't working at the moment. > * Trade Windows - Trade windows should allow the trading of trapped containers, items that are too heavy, etc.

This doesn't work > * Spells in Town - EQ/Fire Field/Wall of Stone/etc should be castable in town.

I heard these were going to be implemented? > * Water Barrels - A wise man once said, "Give me water barrels, or give me death!"
Stat locks exist, don't they? > * Stats - Stat Locks should be removed and starting stats should be a total of 65.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The wikipage

Post by MatronDeWinter »

That thing is edited by players, if something is wrong just change it.

Stuck
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stuck »

I created that page a little while ago. Those are all changes that were discussed on the forum and seem to be era accurate, but haven't been implemented yet. I tried to provide links to every one that has been brought up on the forums. You can click the links next to each topic to see the original thread(s) that they were discussed in.

Pascal

Post by Pascal »

Removal of stat and skill locks should not be implemented.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Try to use the Discussion pages for each wiki page to discuss potential modifications; as it will more likely be regarded over the course of page changes, and not be buried in time like forum threads.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

bismuth

Post by bismuth »

Perfect Era Accuracy - A specific era of T2A perfectly replicated. As it is impossible to make anything perfect, this concept is obviously an ideal and can never actually be achieved, however, UOSA is always striving toward this as a goal regardless.
Selective/Eclectic Era Accuracy - A different ideal which inherently contradicts Perfect Era Accuracy. Selective era accuracy would be the ideal of including different aspects of all eras of T2A. For example, having stealable house deeds and house lockdowns at the same time. This approach is often criticized because this type of era accuracy would end up creating an era that never actually existed within T2A.
This is funny, because UOSA actually goes the selective era accuracy route.