Level 3 and 4 TMaps

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

gibbygano
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Level 3 and 4 TMaps

Post by gibbygano »

Selling 2 level three and 3 level four tmaps.

Starting bid is 25k.
Alright that got a bit off topic so to ease my confusion if you still want to have a bid either submit or resubmit via PM, I will finalize at 9PM Central(10PM Eastern).

----------------------------------------------
Current high bid @45k from YouthBuild

Remember you all have until 9PM CST to get your bids in.
Last edited by gibbygano on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Level 3 and 4 TMaps

Post by nightshark »

<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

YouthBuild

Post by YouthBuild »

saltyclappers

Post by saltyclappers »

40k!?!? Gnarly!

Since his bid is definitely retarded... ill bid 35k. So, when he falls through (if, of course) PM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your bid is not retarded, then.... neat.
<Bongy> runnin around on mares actin like yall dont die the only reason crew can run like that is the real pvpers allow it

Image ...I win!

YouthBuild

Post by YouthBuild »

it's not retarded, just pm me if i won

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

8k per for 5 lvl 2 and 3 maps...sheesh...

...and 7.3k per for the 18 lvl 3 and 4 (with possibly a 5 in there).

You guys must really like t-maps cause I don't see the profit as a buyer (at least in this auction). That's mucho moola.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Pirul wrote:8k per for 5 lvl 2 and 3 maps...sheesh...

...and 7.3k per for the 18 lvl 3 and 4 (with possibly a 5 in there).

You guys must really like t-maps cause I don't see the profit as a buyer (at least in this auction). That's mucho moola.
works out to 6.9k per lv3 if there are zero level 4 maps but seller said they are a mix of drag/drakes which means there's probably a few lv4s in there which are worth 10k. if there's even 3 lv4s then works out to like 6k per which im fine with

bally drop was def level 5 and yeah i'd rather pay for the enjoyment of doing tmaps (and the chance of some great weps) even if there isn't a hell of a lot of profit in it

btw it's lv3-4 in this auction not 2-3
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

nightshark wrote:works out to 6.9k per lv3 if there are zero level 4 maps
Hmmm, if Mr. Hewlett and Mr. Packard are not mistaken: 3 smalls @ 43,800 per is 131,400 gp's. 131,400 divided by 18 maps come out to 7.3k per map.
nightshark wrote:btw it's lv3-4 in this auction not 2-3
You're right, I went with the numbers in the body of the post.
nightshark wrote:lv4s ... which are worth 10k
Just out of curiousity, what's your value for maps? You said 10k for 4's. I see people buying 5's at 15k (and sellers putting buyout price at 20k). I know 1's will go anywhere from 350 gp's to 500 gp's. How about 2's and 3's?

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Pirul wrote:
nightshark wrote:works out to 6.9k per lv3 if there are zero level 4 maps
Hmmm, if Mr. Hewlett and Mr. Packard are not mistaken: 3 smalls @ 43,800 per is 131,400 gp's. 131,400 divided by 18 maps come out to 7.3k per map.
131400 - 15000 (lv5 map) = 116400
18 maps total - 1 = 17 lv3 maps (assuming no lv4s)
116400/17= 6847gp per lv3 map

nightshark wrote:lv4s ... which are worth 10k
Just out of curiousity, what's your value for maps? You said 10k for 4's. I see people buying 5's at 15k (and sellers putting buyout price at 20k). I know 1's will go anywhere from 350 gp's to 500 gp's. How about 2's and 3's?
no idea about 2's and 3's
but seems the standard rate on lv4s = 10k, lv5 = 15k

if you like i'll keep track of my total profit from the maps chests/monsters/item sell values including level and report back. i know it won't be huge but that's not the point. farming gets boring and it's a nice escape to do tmaps for a while.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

nightshark wrote:if you like i'll keep track of my total profit from the maps chests/monsters/item sell values including level and report back.
I'd love to see this.
nightshark wrote:farming gets boring and it's a nice escape to do tmaps for a while.
Don't get me wrong, I love doing t-maps, especially higher level ones in a group as a guild activity. Maybe I'm just a cheap bastard, or desperately poor, but I had bidded 40k for that 18 map lot, and was willing to go up to 72k. Then again, I don't have 3 smalls, so I couldn't even dream of going that high.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Pirul wrote:
nightshark wrote:if you like i'll keep track of my total profit from the maps chests/monsters/item sell values including level and report back.
I'd love to see this.
nightshark wrote:farming gets boring and it's a nice escape to do tmaps for a while.
Don't get me wrong, I love doing t-maps, especially higher level ones in a group as a guild activity. Maybe I'm just a cheap bastard, or desperately poor, but I had bidded 40k for that 18 map lot, and was willing to go up to 72k. Then again, I don't have 3 smalls, so I couldn't even dream of going that high.
I'll keep an excel open with a list of what I get, and use reasonable estimates on the weapon sell values. I usually don't actually bother vendoring scrolls but I guess I'll do it for the sake of what the chest is worth. I bought a bunch of lv4s yesterday so I'll have quite a few maps to gather data from.

The maps didn't end up that cheap but I've got a fair bit of gold now and don't plan on buying a bigger house until I can afford a keep, which is still quite a way off. So all in all it doesn't affect me that much.

Oh, and back on topic..

YouthBuild

Post by YouthBuild »

45k, dude don't you have 18 maps to do?

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

YouthBuild wrote:45k, dude don't you have 18 maps to do?
lol, i'm at work otherwise i'd be doing them now. just bidding on more maps because i don't see them for sale that often o.O but you can take em

YouthBuild

Post by YouthBuild »

thank you sir, you are a gentlemen and a scholar

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

nightshark wrote:
Pirul wrote:
I'd love to see this.
OK I haven't started the 18tmaps yet (I don't even have them yet)

But I did 2 level 3 maps last night that I looted from monsters, and they seem to give just about 8k in gold, including monsters and vendoring. So basically buying those maps I am just paying for the random assortment of items, plus a little gold. They don't take very long to do at all, since the monsters are for the most part pretty weak and you can keep them occupied with prov.

Level 4 maps on the other hand, seem to give around 14-16k in gold, including monsters/vendoring. They are a little bit more of a pain to do, take a bit longer, because you generally end up having to EV monsters since they kill each other quite fast (and are quite strong monsters).

Out of 4 lv4 chests and 2 lv3s, the only really good items I got were
+10 halberd of power
39 charges of spell reflection
42 charges of invisibility
silver warfork of force
numerous buff clothing, probably totalling around 350 charges

lv4 chests = 150 regs, lv3 100?