Magery in town

Astinus

Magery in town

Post by Astinus »

So I realize that resist can't be gained in town, but can magery still be gained by casting on yourself in town? I don't see why it wouldn't, but I thought I'd make sure before I bother setting up a macro anywhere.

I'm starting to get a fair amount of money on top of that needed to buy a small deed, so I think I'm close to the point where if I go through the effort of buying a ton of regs, I can macro magery pretty much to GM.

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Magery in town

Post by DarkWing »

Astinus wrote:So I realize that resist can't be gained in town, but can magery still be gained by casting on yourself in town? I don't see why it wouldn't, but I thought I'd make sure before I bother setting up a macro anywhere.

I'm starting to get a fair amount of money on top of that needed to buy a small deed, so I think I'm close to the point where if I go through the effort of buying a ton of regs, I can macro magery pretty much to GM.
yes you can gain Magery in town by casting on yourself

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

Atraxi

Re: Magery in town

Post by Atraxi »

if ur gonna buy a bunch of regs, buy them in bulk from Player vendors. its cheaper that way. Also, go to a mage shop and go to a Magery Guildmaster. I think they are in every mage shop. figure out which one is the mage gm. Usually it's the one who is carrying the staff and u can't buy anything from him. say (name) join. He'll tell you how much gp it costs to join. drop that amount on him and you'll be in the guild.

You can be in 1 npc guild and 1 player guild at the same time.

Being in the NPC mages guild gets you a discount on reagents at the mage shops.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(