Skirnir's Magic Weapons and Armour

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

heimdallr
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Skirnir's Magic Weapons and Armour

Post by heimdallr »

Come by to my new shop just east of Yew crypts, due west of the Yew moongate.

I've opened up my home to visitors as a place to purchase the finest magic weapons and armour suits in the land.

At Skirnir's hjem you will find reasonably priced magic weapons guaranteed never used and consistently marked.

You will also find armour suits of the highest quality, guaranteed never used-brand new as well. The suits come with a higher price than might be found elsewhere in the realm but the price brings with it a higher standard-- each item has been meticulously identified and inspected by one skilled in arms lore to ensure perfect quality of each piece.

Currently all magic weapons are listed save two silver vanq weapons and perfect dexer suits due to costs of holding on the vendor. The first is a silver vanq +5 tactics warfork. The second is a silver vanq +20 axe.

The perfect dexer suits are the highest AR suits without decreasing dexterity at all and will also not be listed on the vendor due to operating costs.

Please stop by and take a look.

Herod

Re: Skirnir's Magic Weapons and Armour

Post by Herod »

Closed??

Return to “Player Run Vendors”