Character disapeared

Arzul

Character disapeared

Post by Arzul »

Hello,

well my character 'azaril' seem to have disapeared from the server Oo, the last time i log out was in britain in a tavern or sort of... i don't know what happened but i hope i can get it back... :shock:

PS: I created it 3/4 days ago.

Sandro

Re: Character disapeared

Post by Sandro »

Arzul wrote:Hello,

well my character 'azaril' seem to have disapeared from the server Oo, the last time i log out was in britain in a tavern or sort of... i don't know what happened but i hope i can get it back... :shock:

PS: I created it 3/4 days ago.
Did you create him between the time of 7:00am - 7:15am ?
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Jill Stihl »

Is it your only character? Is this him? - http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/7374

If so you may have entered the wrong account info when you tried to log back in - this creates a new account, leaving you wondering where your guy has gone.

Errikos

Post by Errikos »

Sandro wrote:Did you create him between the time of 7:00am - 7:15am ?
Depending on what time zone he's in, the server could go down during any time of day. And it seems to me like he played on the character more than once. That would mean it couldn't be a situation where he created the character after the last save before the server restarted and the character wasn't saved to the server.

Arzul, check to make sure that the account information you're putting in is the same as when you played on that character. You're allowed up to three accounts on this shard so if you mis-typed the account name, it would create a new account rather than telling you the account information is wrong.

Arzul

Post by Arzul »

haha, nevermind, i have entered wrong account infos... :roll: