Missing Tile in the sea!

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Alterity-{[8]}-

Missing Tile in the sea!

Post by Alterity-{[8]}- »

Oh noes I was fishing and I see a blank black tile. I assume this is cause you need to place the water texture in there or something or its just my game. but I decided to report it and give you the cords. They are 15o 1 S 95o 58 E.
ARRRGH!

Alterity-{[8]}-

Re: Missing Tile in the sea!

I just remembered this may be from people fishing up treasure chests... Sorry if reported a non bug but it is without a water texture..
ARRRGH!

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

its a client side map issue so can't be fixed on the server.. all issues with tiles are..

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I got out a blue crayon and colored it in, but unfortunately it'll still stop boats :/

"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

haha Derrick, if we ever get mind numbingly bored and have nothing better to do we could fix all the tile problems one by one for the next rendition of the client installer :P

Faust

Post by Faust »

Throw in a water tile there and a rock, problem solved. :wink:

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Dagon wrote:haha Derrick, if we ever get mind numbingly bored and have nothing better to do we could fix all the tile problems one by one for the next rendition of the client installer :P
heheh, I've considered this :)
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Alterity-{[8]}-

Lol hey I ain't tryin to give you guys useless stuff to deal with. Just fishing and I've never seen this lol.
ARRRGH!