Dungeon Info

Moderator: Support Moderators

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Dungeon Info

Post by Mirage »

johttenn wrote:
Mirage wrote:Maybe up the frequency of quality magic items dropped on the more difficult monsters.

Not after they just lowered the frequency, which was needed. During my last hunting session before the magical weapons drop was lowered I pulled 3 vanqs and 2 silvers. During the next week I only pulled one vanq and 3 silvers.

Makes magical weapons much less disposable.

Balrons are expensive to kill on my mage, but they are sure fun to run around and fight. :)

If you're fighting balrons then you deserve the chance to get a vanq and silver. Risk and Reward.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

The spawns seem a little slow on lower tier monsters espically liches....if they spawned faster then silver weaps would serve a purpose and a lot of dungeons would probably fill up a little more.

venox

Post by venox »

there is more to loot than gold. daemons drop better magic weapons and lv4 t-maps

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

venox wrote:there is more to loot than gold. daemons drop better magic weapons and lv4 t-maps
I know there is more to loot than gold, ive been rocking uo since i was in diapers. I'm saying that they should drop better magic items more frequently. I killed quite a few balrons this passed week and I haven't gotten anything notable except silver.