Set of Accounts

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Lothain

Set of Accounts

Post by Lothain »

I am selling my accounts. All characters unless otherwise noted are 100/25/100 or 100/100/25.

Acct. 1: Starting bid 3 mil
Mendelssohn(7x): Magery/Meditation/Eval/Wrestling/Resist/Taming/Lore

Immanuel Kant: GM Sword, Wrestle, Med, Magery, 98.3 Eval, 89.7 Resist, 94.3 Tactics

Acct. 2: Starting bid 400k
Thor Thorhalsen: GM Carp, Tailor, Smith, Mining, Tink, 98.8 Magery, 50 med, 50 music
As far as I know this character can craft every non-alch or inscription item that is craftable.

Elija Cruikshank: GM Hide, Med, Snoop, Steal, Stealth; 99.8 Magery, 95.5 Lockpicking

Acct. 3: Starting bid 3 mil
Luthiel: GM Mage, Med, Eval, Lore, 99.1 Taming, 98.9 Resist, 30ish wrestling.

Acct 4: Starting big 700k
Cobin: GM Anat, Arch, Fencing, Healing, Hiding, Tactics; 97.5 Resist
Same as Lothain but with fencing. Has neon blue pony tail and goatee

Tycho: GM Mage, Med, Eval, Resist, Swords, Wrestle, 98.9 Tactics

I reserve the right not to sell if offers are too low for my taste, but will sell the accounts as a group for 10 mil. I don't anticipate people flocking to buy these accounts, but for those individuals with money, or guilds interested in having tamers or craters, this is an excellent way to save time and money.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Re: Set of Accounts

Post by son »

Lothain wrote:I am selling my accounts. All characters unless otherwise noted are 100/25/100 or 100/100/25.

Acct. 1: Starting bid 3 mil
Mendelssohn(7x): Magery/Meditation/Eval/Wrestling/Resist/Taming/Lore

Immanuel Kant: GM Sword, Wrestle, Med, Magery, 98.3 Eval, 89.7 Resist, 94.3 Tactics

Acct. 2: Starting bid 400k
Thor Thorhalsen: GM Carp, Tailor, Smith, Mining, Tink, 98.8 Magery, 50 med, 50 music
As far as I know this character can craft every non-alch or inscription item that is craftable.

Elija Cruikshank: GM Hide, Med, Snoop, Steal, Stealth; 99.8 Magery, 95.5 Lockpicking

Acct. 3: Starting bid 3 mil
Luthiel: GM Mage, Med, Eval, Lore, 99.1 Taming, 98.9 Resist, 30ish wrestling.

Acct 4: Starting big 700k
Cobin: GM Anat, Arch, Fencing, Healing, Hiding, Tactics; 97.5 Resist
Same as Lothain but with fencing. Has neon blue pony tail and goatee

Tycho: GM Mage, Med, Eval, Resist, Swords, Wrestle, 98.9 Tactics

I reserve the right not to sell if offers are too low for my taste, but will sell the accounts as a group for 10 mil. I don't anticipate people flocking to buy these accounts, but for those individuals with money, or guilds interested in having tamers or craters, this is an excellent way to save time and money.

Uh you have 4 accounts?
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Luca|Blight

Post by Luca|Blight »

I'm no genius or anything but I'm pretty sure you're only ALLOWED 3 accounts. How are you selling 4 of them?

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

And presumably he has another account to be paid that 3mil (or whatever). Seriously. 5 accounts, wtf?

GomerPyle

Post by GomerPyle »

well he's got 7 chars there so its only like 1.5 accounts worth if you wanna look at it that way :)

Halogen
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Halogen »

He and his wife have both been super active on and off, Mendelssohn and Luthiel, since near the beginning of the shard, so pretty sure they are okay with up to 6 accts....real people, husband and wife team, no bullshit involved.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

:<
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Halogen wrote:He and his wife have both been super active on and off, Mendelssohn and Luthiel, since near the beginning of the shard, so pretty sure they are okay with up to 6 accts....real people, husband and wife team, no bullshit involved.
bedroom pics or it didn't happen
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Lothain

Post by Lothain »

I'd love to discuss my personal life more fully, but yes--I have three accounts and Luthiel has one. I'm selling for her because I'm a male chauvinist.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

some guy was selling his gm tamer account for 800k and noone was interested... pretty sure noone will jump at 3 mill

7x tank/dexer is so ridiculously easy to make, you can afk it in a few days, 700k is.. not going to happen

on the other hand, acct 2 would be a pretty good deal considering the materials cost to gm those skills is higher than the actual price for the account
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Pro

Post by Pro »

Ardos had a lot of interest in that tamer account but he chose ot sell it to me because we're leet guildies

saltyclappers

Post by saltyclappers »

Yeah, a lot of interest at 800k, not 3mil. I know a few people that were considering that account, and not just for the tamer.

The 3 mill for a tamer and a nothing is ridic sir. Reeeediiikkkkerrrs!

I say 500k mizzzaaaaxxxx!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
<Bongy> runnin around on mares actin like yall dont die the only reason crew can run like that is the real pvpers allow it

Image ...I win!

Ardos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ardos »

Salty I had 4 bids between 800k - 1.1 mil for my tamer as origninal offers. I didn't even try to negotiate with any of them because a guildmate was interested. I could have probably gotten 1.5 Mil for that acct but it had 2 x7x mages a 7x tamer a 7x dexer and a gm alcy so it was worth more than all these seperate accounts.
aka WoozyRargar, Kinarah

Lothain

Post by Lothain »

If that's the best I can get, I'll probably just leave it for now.

Thanks for the heads up, ;)

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

1 mil for 7x tamer acct
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Return to “Other”