How to load UO offline

tenduil

How to load UO offline

Post by tenduil »

I know there is a offline version or original (??) version that is around that is usually used to verify content or something... I wanted to know how to load this up?

I want to show a new player how to do basic functions in UO but can not load the game to the server at work.
Faust wrote: Why are you questioning everything when you are too lazy to find this stuff yourself?
The whole approach on your part is rather ironic. Refuse to do the work in finding the information yourself but rebute anything that is presented to you.
Awesomeness

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: How to load UO offline

Post by Chaos »

Its its called the demo

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

We hope to someday have an online version of this. It was included on the UO:T2A retail CD, and is actually the basis for the earliest freeshards.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Alternatively, if you just want to use it to show someone basic functions, download runuo and just load up a server.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE