This is how Canadians do

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Mr.T

Re: This is how Canadians do

Post by Mr.T »

haha ya we won the tourneys again today.

For everyones information hemperor beat sweet tooth in the 1vs1 tourney. So don't go saying there was no one good in the tourney. Hemps a lot better now.

Slade

Post by Slade »

Hemp failed miserably at killing my 80 mage/60 resist bard in Destard yesterday. All he knew how to do was spam paralyze. His plan was to bore me to death, apparently.

bOmb

Post by bOmb »

Mr.T wrote:You are sooooo gay b0mb. What makes you think you are unbelievably awesome. I've won more tourneys than you and beaten you more than you've beaten me so shut your mouth. And besides if you read the above post you'd realise it was made as a joke.

Man, you are beyond an idiot. I dont think Im awesome. I rarely enter tournys.

AND I have beaten you MORE than you beat me...(remember when your newb ass was

in KA war guild as an archery?... PWNED in tournys like 3 times making u swtich out)

bOmb wrote:
Mr.T wrote:I came 1st place in all events this special day. For the 2vs2 tourney it was me and hemp who is also part of the canadian nation. This day marks a new path for the country of Canada... Glorious and Free

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... agewx3.png

To find out more about this new world power vist this thread.

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1989
Laughs.
Hemperor wrote:there majority of the pvpers (active ones) there today.

but thanks anyways platy :roll:
Laughs even harder.

If this was intended to be a joke then great post.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

You see the last thing I posted here MRT? You make yourself look stupid trying to call me out.

You probably shouldnt do it anymore. And no I dont care about your response to this because

it probably will be another blatant lie like the lies you told concerning that RPV...

What a JOKE.

bOmb

Post by bOmb »

(pwned by alatar)

Double post. :mrgreen:
Last edited by bOmb on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alatar

Post by alatar »

somebody hit the submit button twice.. :wink:
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Redbeard72

Post by Redbeard72 »

Mr.T wrote:I came 1st place in all events this special day. For the 2vs2 tourney it was me and hemp who is also part of the canadian nation. This day marks a new path for the country of Canada... Glorious and Free

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... agewx3.png

To find out more about this new world power vist this thread.

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1989

Whats the advantage of playing with your game screen so small and so much black on the screen god that would drive me crazy lol , i have a freind that still likes to play in fullscreen mode LOL
Derrick wrote:

The second scenario is not extremely likely, but it is more likely now than it was previously.

Mr.T

Post by Mr.T »

I like to put a lot of things in the black area... i.e. health bars, skills, backpack, spells, profile. That's just me. Screensize doesn't really make a difference to me.

Whoever said 80/60 bard or whatever doesn't know what you're talking about. It's totally different killing someone whos just trying to recall or run away than to kill someone who actually wants to fight 1v1.

B0mb I never played osi. This is my first time pvping on uo. When I was fighting in K^A I had just started my pvping.

Again why is everyone getting so serious about this. It was made in the intention of being and accomplishment and it was my first time winning all 3 events so wtf. This forum is screenshots and rpvs not trash talk I post a screenie and you all pms about it.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

yeah, the prov dude, if you didnt run like such a whore i wouldnt have to para you.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

platy

Post by platy »

MrT we're just dickin around with you.. anyone who PVP's all day is bound to get better.. we just found it funny that you start bragging as soon as we take a "hiatus" for a couple weeks and what not

Mr.T

Post by Mr.T »

O ya b0mb is definitly just dicking around.... He seems pretty serious to me. O well I'm done defending nothing.