Another stuck at verifying question

Sebben
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Another stuck at verifying question

Post by Sebben »

Problem: When I try to connect to the server, I get stuck at verifying.

Background: I was running a macro Saturday night and went to bed. When I woke up I was disconnected (I figured due to server restart) and went to start the macro back up. When I tried, this verifying thing started happening.

I can connect and log in to UO using my laptop with no problems; it’s just the main PC that I usually play on that seems to be affected. The desktop can connect to the internet, vent, and WoW just fine. I can even connect to the server using UOAM. I have tried connecting to the test server with the same results. Derrick has looked for me as I try logging in, and he can see me trying to connect, but it appears that I am trying to use an encryption (I think. D may be able to elaborate on that better.)

I have uninstalled razor and UO, and downloaded a fresh copy from the site. That didn’t help. I tried updating razor. That didn’t help. I am positive that my info is keyed in correctly, all the correct settings and whatnot are entered right. I have tried turning off the windows firewall and Webroot antivirus. Nothing I can come up with is helping. It’s a Windows 7 machine and I have updated everything I know how. I don’t have time to format the machine with the end of the semester looming.

Any help, ideas, and suggestions are welcome.

Thank you!

-Sebben

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Another stuck at verifying question

Post by orionsune »

You mention Derrick said it looks like your trying to connect with encryption. This may be a silly question, but have you made sure the checkbox in razor's startup screen for "Patch client encryption" is checked I think? I don't see how it would have come unchecked for no reason but worth a look.

Sebben
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Another stuck at verifying question

Post by Sebben »

Yup, everything seems to seems correct on the razor set up.

Thanks for the suggestion!