Topics related to Second Age
nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

I'm now seriously considering going back to play on OSI

Post by nightshark »

WE ACTUALLY HAVE TO WORK FOR GOLD HERE? WTF

ON OSI IT JUST SPAWNS ON THE GROUND

horse's name edited by the player who took the screenshot as noone wanted to hurt it's feelings
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Jorel

Re: I'm now seriously considering going back to play on OSI

Post by Jorel »

LOL nice screenshot you saw on Stratics taming guides. By the looks of it thats the loot from a Champion Spawn or something like that.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

o how far it has fallen :<
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Pac

Post by Pac »

What does a placed small house sell for on OSI now? 10 billion?

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

Pac wrote:What does a placed small house sell for on OSI now? 10 billion?

Probably so, but there has to be hundreds of spots open because of lack of players and the massive amounts of land.
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

I got on OSI at the beginning of the year and there were still quite a few houses. I didnt run around enough to check for open spots though.

Heskey

Post by Heskey »

To the sane who jumped ship soon after/long before Trammel...

Those neon white deeds are skill/stat increasing scrolls; they allowed characters to raise skills to 105, 110, 115, or 120, depending on the scroll; or their status by 5, 10, 15, 20, or +25 stat cap.

When they first came into play on the server, they sold for lots; and infact when I played 2 years ago they were still going for quite a bit of cash... Check out that picture now though; left on the floor like no one cares.

Just proof of the content inflation in-game; keep adding new stuff and the old stuff you might as well wipe your arse with...

[quote="jono1994"]ok i really think that u should add on the Elves race but still keep the original format of the game and also put in Necromancy :D[/quote]

Tristan Albrook

Post by Tristan Albrook »

Lazarus wrote:I got on OSI at the beginning of the year and there were still quite a few houses. I didnt run around enough to check for open spots though.
I went back to Atlantic about six months ago to see some friends. I had no trouble placing a 14x10 three story, with two smaller two story buildings right next to it right outside of Cove. A friend of mine places and sells homes there, seems hes flipping an 18x18 every few days.
Respectfully

Tristan Albrook

Rookie Militiaman
The Militia, MLT

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

Tristan Albrook wrote:
Lazarus wrote:I got on OSI at the beginning of the year and there were still quite a few houses. I didnt run around enough to check for open spots though.
I went back to Atlantic about six months ago to see some friends. I had no trouble placing a 14x10 three story, with two smaller two story buildings right next to it right outside of Cove. A friend of mine places and sells homes there, seems hes flipping an 18x18 every few days.
wow. thats awesome. I didnt do much exploring when I went back (Chessy) I do know that there were no vendors really in Fel. Maybe they are all in Tram?

caveman

Post by caveman »

I just saw on a stratics newsletter that they are thinking of making a shard from another time era. T2A '98 has over half the vote.

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

caveman wrote:I just saw on a stratics newsletter that they are thinking of making a shard from another time era. T2A '98 has over half the vote.
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16700

Pat

Post by Pat »

Heskey wrote:To the sane who jumped ship soon after/long before Trammel...

Those neon white deeds are skill/stat increasing scrolls; they allowed characters to raise skills to 105, 110, 115, or 120, depending on the scroll; or their status by 5, 10, 15, 20, or +25 stat cap.

When they first came into play on the server, they sold for lots; and infact when I played 2 years ago they were still going for quite a bit of cash... Check out that picture now though; left on the floor like no one cares.

Just proof of the content inflation in-game; keep adding new stuff and the old stuff you might as well wipe your arse with...
And thats whats happening to spawning rares on here.... if something isnt done about there spawning then there going to be worth nothing eventually

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

Pat wrote:
Heskey wrote:To the sane who jumped ship soon after/long before Trammel...

And thats whats happening to spawning rares on here.... if something isnt done about there spawning then there going to be worth nothing eventually
Thats the way rares were on OSI, Dailys would spawn daily and so on. As for the silver system Im not touching that one with a 10 foot pole.

MrLuigi

Post by MrLuigi »

Funny about how much money drops at champ spawns now. a year an a half ago you would get maybe 10-30K in gold that would drop. Now its looking like 200k based on the numbers I see on the screen shot.

That particular champ spawn was do able by 2 necros.

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

I did like the extra bows they came out with. If you wanted to PvM all day OSI ain't that bad between spell channeling weapons, LRC, LMC, FCR, and FSC stuff you could solo pretty much anything.