Tera-keep recall?

Topics related to Second Age
Gund

Tera-keep recall?

Post by Gund »

I brought this up in the patch notes, but did not hear any replies, so will try here.

I noticed that the recall and gate spells were blocked in most of the terathan keep underground. I seem to remember when I played in early T2A that this was not the case. I know you could only recall into a small section, but you could recall out wherever. Am I remembering correctly?

Derrick

Re: Tera-keep recall?

Post by Derrick »

Gund wrote:I brought this up in the patch notes, but did not hear any replies, so will try here.

I noticed that the recall and gate spells were blocked in most of the terathan keep underground. I seem to remember when I played in early T2A that this was not the case. I know you could only recall into a small section, but you could recall out wherever. Am I remembering correctly?
You may be remembering correctly. There was some debate about this when it went in. I'll see what I can find out. Please if anyone has some solid info on this either way, drop it in the thread.

Slade

Post by Slade »

I'd have to go there to give you exact details, but there was a "hill" on the south end of the camp that you could mark runes on and recall to. You couldn't mark anywhere on the ground level, only on that "hill".

alatar

Post by alatar »

that was a bug due to OSI not checking elevation for spell restrictions..
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Slade

Post by Slade »

alatar wrote:that was a bug due to OSI not checking elevation for spell restrictions..

So were half of the other features on this server.

The point is, you could recall onto that hill back in T2A, and that's what this guy is asking.

Gund

Post by Gund »

Marking runes and recalling in seems to be about what I remember. My concern has to do with recalling out.

Slade

Post by Slade »

Gund wrote:Marking runes and recalling in seems to be about what I remember. My concern has to do with recalling out.

Nope, I remember having to go up to that hill to get out as well. No recalling/gating from the grounds, both in or out. That's how I remember it.