Peace

Topics related to Second Age
Clyde-

Peace

Post by Clyde- »

Was fun, as it is UO is taking up too much of my time and distracting me from my school work. Idk when or if i'll be back, doubt it. Good luck all.
-cr3w-

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Peace

Post by Mens Rea »

Balance, my son.

Ebolter

Post by Ebolter »

Good Luck with the IRL stuff and come back soon if you can.

bOmb

Post by bOmb »

Damn, another pvp player gone while Im waiting for my new computer.

I hope your not done for good man, like Mens said, its all about balance.

Anways good luck in school, its far more important.

BloodyBandage

Post by BloodyBandage »

bOmb wrote:Anways good luck in school, its far more important.
Debatable ;) . Just shows Derrick has recreated the crack that is UO T2A. Seriously though I enjoyed watching you in the tournaments; best of luck and come back when you can.

alatar

Post by alatar »

Clyde- wrote: UO is taking up too much of my time
i too am slowly fading away more & more each week.. i am never home so my playtime is severely limited..
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

I'll prolly be back but not anytime soon. Until then i need to get back on track with school and all, and if this new update with the swing speed comes in i definately wont be back because of how shitty it will make the pvp imo.
-cr3w-

Barney [LoV]

Post by Barney [LoV] »

can you not adapt? I've had to get used to a whole new new system and so far I suck, but i know i'll get the hang of it eventually?

Everyones leaving it seems (well all the posters on the forums anyways) - i'll be here for a long while to come and I hope you guys come back

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

Bro i have an extremely addictive personality which is something i can't really help. All i know is that being in college AND having UO installed on my computer just does not mix well for me at all. Everytime i sit down to study or read im wondering whats going on in game and i log in to play and end up spending far too much time online instead of maintaining my priorities. =/
-cr3w-

Barney [LoV]

Post by Barney [LoV] »

I know where ya coming from mate, same happened to me wqhen i first ever played this game, took over my life more or less, luckily now im a lil older i can tear myself away from the screen (however i will admit to looking at the clock at 3am not realising the time and knowing i need to be at work in 4 hours :( )

Good luck mate, with all that you need to do