Looking for a guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
OneEyedJack
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Looking for a guild

Post by OneEyedJack »

I'm new to UOSA, but an old time player since early 98. I'm not looking to join a guild to beg for stuff. More or less I'm looking for helpful advise, hints, and maybe a mentor to help teach me how NOT to be slaughtered by the reds that hound me when I'm desperately trying not to die by the hands of an orc. Not looking for a pvp guild, just a helpful guild that will do events here and there. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Thanks in advance,
One Eyed Jack

Van Raily

Re: Looking for a guild

Post by Van Raily »

Interested in role-playing a privateer? Send me a message, mate, if you'd like.
Gone to greener pastures.

Mark Stoneholme

Post by Mark Stoneholme »

[OOC: Or if you are looking for something a little more law-abiding, consider a career in the Militia!]
Kind Regards,

Mark Stoneholme (ICQ: 644-876-747)
'Militiaman', The Militia.

tenduil

Post by tenduil »

Or as a Contractor in the Private Military Company.
Faust wrote: Why are you questioning everything when you are too lazy to find this stuff yourself?
The whole approach on your part is rather ironic. Refuse to do the work in finding the information yourself but rebute anything that is presented to you.
Awesomeness

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

lol @ the above three posts! It's awesome that there are now plenty of fun guilds that incorporate different roleplay elements.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”