Donating Runebooks

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Theograd

Donating Runebooks

Post by Theograd »

Hi all. Since I only sell GM quality goods, I'm left with a good deal of perfectly usable runebooks that have nine charges instead of ten. It seems a shame to throw them all away, so I'm offering free runebooks to anyone that uses them for a public rune library. Doesn't matter how big or small the library is, as long as it's freely available for public use. Feel free to contact me if you fall under that category, and I'll dish them out on a first come / first serve basis. I make no promises on the amount I'll have or when I'll have more, but I will give them away for free.

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Donating Runebooks

Post by Wise »

WOW! What a great offer! :D

Screen shots of Rune library's or it didn't happen! hehe

I hope you can help some new guilds :D
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

I'd gladly take them or buy them 'at cost' - I'm building a full rune library for the Museum's Library (which will house both books and runebooks).
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Theograd

Post by Theograd »

Ok. I know have at least 50 right now. Do you need less than that?

Arcott Ramathorn

Post by Arcott Ramathorn »

Man i wish you made this offer a week or two ago. I just finished copying someone elses tmap library 2x for public display, and i had a hard time getting all the books. I wound up buying some with a damn makers mark on them and had to buy more runebooks without a mark and transfer the runes.

TmapHouse.jpg
TmapHouse.jpg (218.84 KiB) Viewed 907 times

All the runebooks in this pic are for public use. I even try to keep the town and dungeon books filled with recall scrolls so newer players with no regs or magery skill can go places. if your still donating ill take 10 and make a sheep/wool book for public display and maybe make a few Town and Sheep/Wool books to sell cheaply on my vendor.

Theograd

Post by Theograd »

I currently have 75 non-GM runebooks available. Same rules as OP. Just let me know.

Return to “Other”