Smithy's All Around Guide to Being Like Smithy

Moderator: Support Moderators

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Smithy's All Around Guide to Being Like Smithy

Post by Mens Rea »

This is my work in progress, I will teach thee, young'ns.

(See: http://www.geocities.com/thegreenhorde/)

The following is taken from the original Green Horde website (GH has existed from beta to date) and was written by Nose Goblin. He was a real champ. Written in 1999.

Want to be a real lamer?
Then read on!

-Your house is one of the safest places, why would you want to leave it? If your fighting a tough battle near your house, stay inside and only come out to ev.

-If someone talks trash about you, tell them they ar lucky they don't play on asuka, because you have a 7x gm there.

-Make the game fair for monsters, If you see a poor skeletal knight getting ganged by a bunch of newbies, help him out with a heal or reactive armor, its only fair.

-Block doorways with horses, if someone wants through, demand a toll or make them wait.

-This one is obvious: Always loot fame by getting the last hit off monsters.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Smithy's All Around Guide to Being Like Smithy

Post by Mens Rea »

Smithy: I found another one of Nose Goblin's little guides. God, he was the man. We used to kill everyone. And what's really good is that all of this advice, written nearly 10 years ago, applies on this shard.

How to kill a Chump
by Nose Goblin

This tutorial should teach you how to succesfully kill a chump without harming yourself to much.

Technique #1:
Ask Mr.Chump if he would please go adventureing/welcome him to a feast/come inside the house for just a sec then after he is in the doorway step past him, blocking him from escaping, then have the hidden guild mates appear and hit him over the head with whatever weapons are available.

Technique #2:
This is my favorite, first you need to be grey/red, I favor being red, then run through the forest, as soon as you see a cocky adept swordsman in platemail, make sure you he sees you and if you are red say "Shit pk hunter" or something on that line, then turn around and run back in the direction you came and wait about one screen away. The chump should follow shortly afterward in war mode. After he/she chases after you say "Lag", take a few steps and wait till he gets close to you, then "Lag" again and a few more steps, this should boost their confidence in killing you, and attack, now you have two options: kill him now, or if you dont think you can, tab out and get hit a few times untill about 50% life and lead him back to the house, there you can gangbang with other members or ban tif he/she gets out of control.

Technique #3
This one is for mages able to cast 7th level (enegry field) or better. Pick a chump in a dungeon (I do this in deceit Bone Knight room) who is fighting some tough creature and has low/kinda low life, also make sure he doesnt have too many friends around to heal, cast the energy field directly on him/her this will prevent them from moveing side to side, the creature in front of them will prevent them from moving forward, and then you get behind them, preventing them from retreating, thus blocking them from moving in all directions then just laugh as they say "Move Move Move.... Uhhhhggggg" then loot their sorry asses... hehe.

Return to “New Player Help”