K^A must die EVENT! (CLOSED)

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Beelzebub

K^A must die EVENT! (CLOSED)

Post by Beelzebub »

********THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER! THANK YOU ALL THAT CAME OUT TONIGHT**************
**********AND LOOK FORWARD TO OUR NEXT EVENT************

An open letter to all those who wish to defend justice in our lands:

To whom it may concern,

Approximately one week ago the vault in the bank of West Britain was looted of tens of thousands of gold pieces and valuables. The culprits were not known at first, but new
information has become available through a network of spies that will remain anonymous.
The sailors and pirates they call The Kingdom of Ascalon home are the devious thieves responsible for the looting of our capital's treasures. They used the sewers and secret
passages under Britain to maneavur undetected and walk with an estimated 75-100k load of treasure. This treasure, I might add, belongs to the citizens of Britannia.

Lord British and his men have decided to let the action go unpunished for one main reason:
They still do not know where the loot has gone, and it is believed to still be within the city limits of Britain. If the public got ahold of this information it would shed great
dishonor on the Lord's name.

Now to the important information. A certain network of spies has learned that the K^A military and navy will be attempting to transport their loot from the western docks of
Britain to the docks of Buccaneer's Den in order to be transported to Ascalon. We have found a log of their exact route, and a fleet of ships will be docked at the Britain docks to run
an intercept mission once the Ascalon ships depart.

At 8pm EST on Tuesday March 30th, the K^A ships plan to leave with at least 2 boats full of Britain's treasure. They will sail due south to clear the land, and then due east and
then north until reaching the docks of the Cove Orc Fort, where they plan to restock supplies. From there they will sail east and follow the land the entire way to the main
docks of Buccaneer's Den.

These brigands that call themselves a military must not reach Buccaneer's Den with a treasure that rightfully belongs to the citizens of our great land!
To anyone that wishes to defend our great treasure, gather at the western Britain docks at 8pm EST this coming Tuesday evening.
Keep in mind, since Lord British has chosen to take no action, the treasure that comes from these ships is now under scavangers law! Whatever you can grab is yours to keep, and
whatever dishonorable pirate you dispose of in the process, it is your right to loot him as well. Under these circumstances, do not expect only one enemy. Other pirates and foul scum may arrive to take this treasure for themselves.

If you are not allowed within city limits, then intercepting the ships at the docks of the Cove Orc Fort will be the best course of action.

If more information becomes available, and I'm sure it will, I will make it my duty to present it publicly.

Sincerely,
Quietly Anonymous

Thats right you all!

Now is your chance to come kill us all!!!

date: Tuesday 30th 8pm EST
location: at the gm whistle, cast off brit shores, so bring a boat!
loot: 100k+, 10k bounty each, rares, and more!

Be warned, we wont go without a fight! so bring all your gankers and buy some boats, and meet us at sea!

We will show you all just how "inactive" we really are!

note:
*rumour has it sea monster spawns will triple during this time, so dont forget to see your local Geico representative today!*
Last edited by Beelzebub on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Just turned blue? I can fix that!"

Captain Morgan
DodgeThis
DeathBringer

BenBrawl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: K^A must die EVENT! Pirates!

Post by BenBrawl »

hmm i might have to take a half day at work just to attend!!
Facebook.com/AbsoluteCustomsLLC

Fede

Post by Fede »

Beezlebub, I remember posting on a thread similiar to this but, I would like to donate 10k to the event. Hope it helps. Just let me know when are where.

Best wishes,

Fede

BenBrawl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BenBrawl »

Fede,

GM has been locking the donations down in the castle last time i knew
Facebook.com/AbsoluteCustomsLLC

Damascus
UOSA Donor!!