Looking for Trammies

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Evil Shenanigans

Looking for Trammies

Post by Evil Shenanigans »

Hello there...

I'm new to Second Age (but not UO).

I want to run with some trammies that can help me train up my tamer and also go hunt with, fish with, do t-maps with (if they have that here). For now, the only thing I have to offer is my own ventrilo that can hold 20 people, but I can add more if necessary. I have a lot of messaging systems and I'm normally around a few hours a day if events come up.

Let me know if anyone wants to do some trammie stuff. :)
Our shenanigans are cheeky and fun.. which makes them not shenanigans at all really.

Shenanagins

Re: Looking for Trammies

Post by Shenanagins »

There's tons of "trammie" stuff if you're referring to PVM here on the server! The only thing is... you have to be cautious of PK's named after "B" Celebrities.

Evil Shenanigans

Post by Evil Shenanigans »

Shenanagins wrote:There's tons of "trammie" stuff if you're referring to PVM here on the server! The only thing is... you have to be cautious of PK's named after "B" Celebrities.
Yeah I mean anything that blues do. PKs are the reason I need some back up :D
Our shenanigans are cheeky and fun.. which makes them not shenanigans at all really.

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

Shenanagins wrote:PK's named after "B" Celebrities.
lmao examples please!

Return to “Guild Recruitment”