Skill Order

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Strabo

Skill Order

Post by Strabo »

Does it matter when you should train up skills? For example, if I was creating a char that will need reliable high mage, should that be the skill worked on first? (if finances were available that is). What I'm wondering mainly is, does skill gain become harder to achieve as we get closer to our skill cap?

BenBrawl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Skill Order

Post by BenBrawl »

no
Facebook.com/AbsoluteCustomsLLC

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

What ben said is essentially right, however if you want to be more effective there are some skills you should work before others such as if you want magery, med, eval, and resist you can walk magery, med and resist at the same time but its best to do so before you gm eval because you will be causing more damage to yourself per spell.

Van Raily

Post by Van Raily »

I think stats are the most important concern during skill training. Higher dex will help with training weapon skills, and if you wanna' train Magery too, make sure you have the Int to cast lots of spells (especially if you aren't going to have Meditation), or it can become quite a chore to train it, hehe.
Gone to greener pastures.

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

Van Raily wrote:I think stats are the most important concern during skill training. Higher dex will help with training weapon skills, and if you wanna' train Magery too, make sure you have the Int to cast lots of spells (especially if you aren't going to have Meditation), or it can become quite a chore to train it, hehe.
+1.

Return to “Guides”