ANYBODY CAN WRITE A GUIDE HOW TO GET MONEY??? I DONT KNOW!!!

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
EL_CID_CAMPEADOR

ANYBODY CAN WRITE A GUIDE HOW TO GET MONEY??? I DONT KNOW!!!

Post by EL_CID_CAMPEADOR »

I dont know how to get money. please any body can help me???

uofuntime

Re: ANYBODY CAN WRITE A GUIDE HOW TO GET MONEY??? I DONT KNOW!!!

Post by uofuntime »

hmm...

1) get char with 50 tactics 50 swords, kill skeleton at graveyards (moonglow, jhelom, etc). location can be found at uo.stratics.com

2) get char with 50 tailoring, start in moonglow. find cotton fields, pick cotton, spin on wheel, use loom x5, get cloth, make fancy shirt, sell.

=)

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

While I've never sold any fancy shirts I can tell you just buy checking the prices on bolts of clothes that tailoring is a money making skill. I just shear random sheep while out and about and I've gotten close to 10k bandages from this, all for free, but if I were to sell the cloth or make clothes I would have made some decent cash.

Downs

Post by Downs »

Covetous 1, drag harpies over the fire traps at the entrance
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

Downs wrote:Covetous 1, drag harpies over the fire traps at the entrance
I didn't realize the fire traps killed stuff until I saw some dead slimes and rats on them. Hunting in dungeons is cool and all but I wouldn't fight harpies until you have some good melee skill and close to 100 str. Theres about 4-5 in there if the spawn hasnt been touched in a while and its tricky to get them 1on1. I like earth eles in Shame for when you get some good healing and like about 80 str and 80 melee. You can GM off them and they have good loot. Only down side is Shame is a pk hotspot during peak hours.

Bag

Post by Bag »

Coveteous is a death trap, too, in terms of pks. I've been killed or attacked after 20 minutes there on any given day or time. I started on UOSA ~2.5 weeks ago at this point and I have a small house, 2story, and I'm finishing gm magery as we speak (helps to do it w/2 friends). easy to mine around occlo and sell ingots, or lumberjack and sell logs. plenty of ways to make cash. don't plan on starting to play this game for real until you've spent a good 2 weeks doing exceptionally boring gather stuff.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Bag wrote:don't plan on starting to play this game for real until you've spent a good 2 weeks doing exceptionally boring gather stuff.
2 days of macroing is plenty, in my experience. Start with 50 Magery, 49 Wrestling, and 1 Provocation, and 10 STR, 10 DEX, and the rest in INT. You'll get a newbie instrument that will last you forever. Macro your stats up to 100/25/100, and macro Hiding, Provocation, and Musicianship. You should be able to get Hiding up to the 80's, Music to 100, and Provocation to at least 80 at that point, at zero cost of resources. That's plenty to start provoking monsters with, and you can finish macroing Hiding and Provocation overnights when you won't be playing.

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

Mikel123 wrote:
Bag wrote:don't plan on starting to play this game for real until you've spent a good 2 weeks doing exceptionally boring gather stuff.
2 days of macroing is plenty, in my experience. Start with 50 Magery, 49 Wrestling, and 1 Provocation, and 10 STR, 10 DEX, and the rest in INT. You'll get a newbie instrument that will last you forever. Macro your stats up to 100/25/100, and macro Hiding, Provocation, and Musicianship. You should be able to get Hiding up to the 80's, Music to 100, and Provocation to at least 80 at that point, at zero cost of resources. That's plenty to start provoking monsters with, and you can finish macroing Hiding and Provocation overnights when you won't be playing.
That sounds pretty good....

Return to “Guides”