Pvp suggestion

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Pvp suggestion

Post by BlackFoot »

Gunslinger wrote: it's the same crap with every mmorpg pvp game
This is only a pvp (combat pvp) game to a small percentage of players.
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

LifeForce

Post by LifeForce »

Gunslinger wrote:The reason they will not get rid of these "trammelized events" is because of the fear of losing players. Too many players ride on tourney ego's and trophy point marketing.
nailed it.

imo.

Geryon

Post by Geryon »

Automated pvp events with no risk of loss are totally not T2A accurate. It completely reeks of Tram.

Any arguments made against this point are like showing up to the party in ass-less chaps.

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

these events last for maybe 2 hours a day MAX, the ppl in them are the same ppl that pvp on the field. you guys who are complaining probably dont pvp on the field anyways. fear of losing players is very valid, who wants to play a shard with 20 ppl online? 90% of the ppl i see in the event arena are on the field daily.

this topic is getting old, this is probably the 10th post about this same nonsense. i dont even enter the tournies, but i dont want them to be taken away. 2010 ultima online is very duel oriented for some players, and to say this pvp isnt like t2a is only because we now have the time to break down code, and see what works best 1v1 (hally timer, ebolts, harm) another invalid argument imo.