Looking for a tower

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Fish

Re: Looking for a tower

Post by Fish »

Halogen is the most trust worthy person I have met on this server so far. I've dealt with him twice, one to help me place a 2 story which I handed him the deed to place it and the other a purchase of a tower, no broker needed.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Especially not Guardian Knight..
Halogen wrote:What unmoral things am I involved in Matron?
Nothing unmoral good sir, but you are not without your caveats.

Weird...i can't think of a single "immoral" thing i have done.

I believe the only person in the game i have ever cheated is myself. And i have yet to file a grievance on me.

I believe that if you are going to start putting people down in this manner, you should state your reasons, otherwise one would assume that the most untrustworthy person on the server in CA just has a grudge.

I don't ask for payment or even donations for that matter. I'll admit that i don't take on the work load that halogen and tabius have been doing lately but i can't imagine i have wronged anyone.

I'm here if people need me, but i'm not gonna advertise that i do it every single day etc.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Brules

Post by Brules »

I did a transaction with Halogen over 1 mill with no broker, the guy is LEGIT. So is Tabius.

fhcilitator

Post by fhcilitator »

if you still need a tower pm me.. got a few places ..

zuuu

Post by zuuu »

if you need a tower location. PM me

quickfinger

Post by quickfinger »

if you want the best tower loc avail. pm me, it wont be cheap but the best stuff is never cheap :>

Jim

Post by Jim »

I bought Balanar's tower with GuardianKnight brokering it. Was done quick and easy.

Thank you all for your help.