Anyone interested in a strictly training guild?

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Kilswar

Anyone interested in a strictly training guild?

Post by Kilswar »

I was thinking about basing it out of Cove since my house is close to there. Strictly looking for training resist, swords, tactics, healing etc.

If enough people are interested I can set it up, please post here if you are interested. I expect high turnaround as members will likely quit after maxing skills, which is fine. If you meet friends in the training guild, max yout stats and branch off into your own adventure (PvP or PvM) guild.

Post here if interested.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Anyone interested in a strictly training guild?

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

What kind of Monks are you?
LeapingLizards.jpg
LeapingLizards.jpg (46.96 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
"SHAO-LIN!!!"

Huh? Let's see what you can do?

Hiya!!!!

on a serious note...

If you were Empire building I'd be on it, otherwise guilds do that already and retain their members. If you wanted to net a whole bunch of new players at once and kicked their training in high gear to create a fanciful upstart that sounds more like fun.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Kilswar

Re: Anyone interested in a strictly training guild?

Post by Kilswar »

My GM Smith is a part of a guild, and I log on a couple times a day and offer free repairs for his guild.

I just don't know that I would have anything to offer as a warrior/mage to a guild due to my crazy schedule. I hate to join a guild just to get my stats up and then never be around to do anything with the other members.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”