Ostards in the Old lands, and other incorrect things..

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Ostards in the Old lands, and other incorrect things..

Post by BlackFoot »

I think you should have to use one of the two commonly known tricks to get them into the real britannia. It wont do anything except add one of those 'rofl! i remember thats!!' to the server, which we all love or love to hate. Newbs will still sell their ostards and make their 500 gps they just will have to use a trick to get them where they 'arent allowed'
or players will have to go pick em up from the tamers at papua and delucia.
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Derrick

Re: Ostards in the Old lands, and other incorrect things..

Post by Derrick »

Psilo wrote:Derrick, we need to just allow them in both lands. OSI was going to do that anyway, the issue was they didn't want people who didn't have t2a to not see invisible mounts.

It's era accurate for them to be in both lands anyway, adding restrictions here is silly it is era accurate to fix this issue and since everyone has t2a then the issue is fixed.
A lot of these little accuracy fixes won't really prevent people from doing much, but I do think it creates mor of a feels for the era, and a little more depth and complexity to the world.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."