Buying Kegs

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

time2a

Buying Kegs

Post by time2a »

Need Greater Kegs, mainly greater explosions, send pm with location/price,etc...

Theograd

Re: Buying Kegs

Post by Theograd »

I have a keg of each Greater at my vendor. I apologize for not knowing the prices off the top of my head. I've only recently started carrying them. My store location is in my signature.

time2a

Post by time2a »

well before purchasing anythign does anyone know by chance i had greater strength pots and now today they all just say yellow purple red potion etc.. thnx

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

You are probably looking at them with a character who did not make the kegs. You need to taste ID them. The desriptions on the vendor will not adhere to the product once in your posession and some shady individuals actually mark them as something other then what they really are so be wary.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

time2a

Post by time2a »

ah ok ty wut amount of skill u need to know for sure do you kno by chance

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Easy way to id pots with a little prep. first off get one pot from a trusted or rep. person. (one of each you will want to id) ... Then empty the keg you want to id of one pot and put some were else in second pack maybe (so if not desired pot it does not get mixed up in main pack) Then you simply try and drop known type pot on to keg .. if it adds then you have id'ed the keg and place the pot in second bag back into your trusted pots bags.

Hope this helps someone ..

*edit can also work for single pots if you have an empty keg :)
Last edited by Chaos on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

time2a wrote:ah ok ty wut amount of skill u need to know for sure do you kno by chance
It works like item ID. You can ID with little skill but it will take quite a few tries.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

Chaos, what you said pretty much makes no sense.

Anyways, all types of kegs always available at Yew Bank Mall behind Empath Abbey. Also ready to go packs of 10 potions for the quick PVP gear up.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Dagon wrote:Chaos, what you said pretty much makes no sense.
I think he meant was that if you take a greater keg that isn't completely full and drop a pot in it and it accepts the potion what you had in your hand was a greater potion. So if you grab a potion from one keg you can test it against the other.

I hope this doesn't start a market of almost empty kegs for sale.

time2a

Post by time2a »

Yew mall with the ripped off rare prices are ligit kegs tasted id all of em

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

ty archaicsubrosa77 you are correct. I used this method all the time when I was working alchy on one char and selling kegs on another. Now I make and sell only top line kegs so I rarely have to test any kegs unless I pick them up as loot.

Sorry you didn't get it at first Dagon maybe it makes more sense to you now.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Return to “Rares”