Moderator: Trade Moderators

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Buying Placed Brick in Nice Spot

Post by Hicha »

heimdallr wrote:
Teph wrote:
hiicha wrote:There's no pleasing this guy; he is more picky than an Asian man trying to buy a camera.
i figured that after this post was up for a week, thats why i didnt even try
I am looking to buy a house which meets the simple yet specific requirements I clearly listed in this post. You showed me houses that do not meet said requirements and therefore I turned them down.

Picky I am not. Illiterate you are.

I'm not doing you a service, I'm not trying to help you out.

This is American god damnit.
Simple yet specific requirements? This fantasy house you want is on test center my friend, you're chances of finding something so "perfect" here on live are slim to none. The one I showed you met every requirement except for water.

And if anything, we're the ones doing this "service" for you, we're trying to help you out since you're obviously too lazy to do it yourself.

Good luck; I hope you never get your brick.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

heimdallr
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by heimdallr »

Oderus Urungus wrote:It would accually be easier if you just took pictures of the large bricks your willing to buy and post it up here..
thats a good idea

heimdallr
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by heimdallr »

hiicha wrote:
heimdallr wrote:
Teph wrote:
hiicha wrote:There's no pleasing this guy; he is more picky than an Asian man trying to buy a camera.
i figured that after this post was up for a week, thats why i didnt even try
I am looking to buy a house which meets the simple yet specific requirements I clearly listed in this post. You showed me houses that do not meet said requirements and therefore I turned them down.

Picky I am not. Illiterate you are.

I'm not doing you a service, I'm not trying to help you out.

This is American god damnit.
Simple yet specific requirements? This fantasy house you want is on test center my friend, you're chances of finding something so "perfect" here on live are slim to none. The one I showed you met every requirement except for water.

And if anything, we're the ones doing this "service" for you, we're trying to help you out since you're obviously too lazy to do it yourself.

Good luck; I hope you never get your brick.
The house you showed me did not meet the requirements on 3 counts.

I told you I appreciated showing me it. But again, it wasn't what I stated I was looking for so don't expect me to buy it. When I am offering up to 600k or a placed tower in an isolated prime spot for a place brick in a very nice spot it there isn't any excuse for turning down shitty spots.

I like how it makes me lazy when I am buying a placed house. That makes sense. Sure, let me just go work on placing a house on top of one already there.

heimdallr
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by heimdallr »

I am not wasting anyone's time. I am not forcing anyone to do anything. I am buying something. Many people have tried to help me find a great spot but many found the spots they had in mind already taken. Thus my post requesting a placed house.

This is all besides the point. I could have any reason in the world for doing anything on this 14 year old game. That is my prerogative. Likewise, it is your prerogative to respond to my actions in any way you want, or choose not to. Therefore, go fuck yourselves. If you disturb yourself so much on an internet forum you should go easy and take a break for a while.

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

heimdallr wrote: This is all besides the point. I could have any reason in the world for doing anything on this 14 year old game. That is my prerogative. Likewise, it is your prerogative to respond to my actions in any way you want, or choose not to. Therefore, go fuck yourselves. If you disturb yourself so much on an internet forum you should go easy and take a break for a while.
OK, I agree with the fact that just because you have specific requirements doesn't mean everyone should get all pissy when you don't buy their house. But why insult the game and the shard? That will make people even less inclined to respond positively.

Like Oderus Urungus said, why not post a few pictures of ones you like?
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

Halogen
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Halogen »

I think he's pissed because I figured out the Sherlock Holmes thing ;)

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

I've got one for sale
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit