Selling Hair Restyling Deed

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Vincent Alucard

Selling Hair Restyling Deed

Post by Vincent Alucard »

I'll let this be an auction that will end Thursday night at 8:00 pm est. When finalized will put on a vendor.

Starting bid - 1gp
2.GIF
2.GIF (7.65 KiB) Viewed 1744 times

Sandro

Re: Selling Hair Restyling Deed

Post by Sandro »

[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Darn you got me.

Return to “Rares”