Minax on the rise again?!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Sir Rellik

Minax on the rise again?!

Post by Sir Rellik »

I encountered a skeletal knight at the graveyard of Britain who was a farmer in the town of Jhelom and went by the name of John.
He joined in the fight against the powerful forces of Minax and was unfortunately slain in battle.
He gave me a clear warning that Minax was once again on the rise to power and at an unknown time, but soon, they will lay an assault on our precious kingdom Britain!

So I, Sir Rellik of Britain, am here to rally up the great men of Britannia, be you murderers, theives, or peasant to be ready for this up and coming battle. Be on your toes because Minax could strike at any time! We must defeat this unholy army once again and restore peace throughout Britannia!!!

HUAH!!!!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Minax on the rise again?!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Minax hung up her evil boots when we got married....... She better not be up to anything, she's about to be a mommy.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson