Uncle British wants you! Join "Law" today!!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Barracus

Uncle British wants you! Join "Law" today!!

Post by Barracus »

Hello fellow warriors! Law is currently recruiting. We are an anti pk-anti thieving-anti griefing guild. We are currently getting our guild house set up and hope to find lots of action in the field. We do war as many guilds as possible, and we are an Order alligned guild, so beware when in the field you may be attacked!

We are currently accepting members at any level of player development, and will do our best to help new players get started. Our guild house will be available for new players to macro in and myself as well as my 2nd in command will be happy to answer any questions or give any tips to new players. We may be overwhelmed, we may be out numbered. We may never be able to completly erradicate the scumbags and villians of the land, but we will never back down. You will be killed. You will be greifed, you will be called a nub/noob/newbie. But you will not back down, you will stand your ground, and you will bring law to the lawless. Our overall mission statement is outlined in the post linked below. If your interested please contact either myself, or Zedd in irc. Stay safe fellow travelers!

EDITE: We have temporarily suspended our order status until some of our newer members can aquire more resources.

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14710