Another short introduction

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Almac Fairweather

Another short introduction

Post by Almac Fairweather »

Hi,
I used to play UO on cats long ago, i can`t remember the exact years but i`m sure it was somewhere around the T2A era. I recall cutting bandages one at a time and soon becoming overloaded by them pretty quick..strange how you remember things like that.
As a newly born warrior i would run from Brit to Despise to hone my newfound skills on the ettins within. Skill gain and death always walked hand in hand in those early days but a friendly warrior or mage would be willing to res me so i could resume my training..until death took me again :D
The names of dark dungeons and other interesting places have long since faded, i was thinking perhaps i should travel those lands just once more...

romm221b

Re: Another short introduction

Post by romm221b »

Almac Fairweather wrote:Hi,
I used to play UO on cats long ago, i can`t remember the exact years but i`m sure it was somewhere around the T2A era. I recall cutting bandages one at a time and soon becoming overloaded by them pretty quick..strange how you remember things like that.
As a newly born warrior i would run from Brit to Despise to hone my newfound skills on the ettins within. Skill gain and death always walked hand in hand in those early days but a friendly warrior or mage would be willing to res me so i could resume my training..until death took me again :D
The names of dark dungeons and other interesting places have long since faded, i was thinking perhaps i should travel those lands just once more...
Well if you feel your not strong enough to handle these lands alone, ill be glad to help you this weekend. :)
[12:40] <Derrick> all healthcare is free in britainnia. I guess it does work in some places.
[12:40] <Layt> boom. health reform in 30 seconds. take a page from Derrick's book obama
My IRC name: Zebulone
My Characters: Zeus,Muay Thai,Rem Jr

Almac Fairweather

Post by Almac Fairweather »

I decide to ease into it slow by making a mule, mining soon gives you biceps like Arnie so carrying bandages shouldn`t be a problem :wink:

romm221b

Post by romm221b »

Almac Fairweather wrote:I decide to ease into it slow by making a mule, mining soon gives you biceps like Arnie so carrying bandages shouldn`t be a problem :wink:
Ah, the best ways to improve strength involve the see saw process with herding/snooping.

That will gm your dex and str in a breeze.
[12:40] <Derrick> all healthcare is free in britainnia. I guess it does work in some places.
[12:40] <Layt> boom. health reform in 30 seconds. take a page from Derrick's book obama
My IRC name: Zebulone
My Characters: Zeus,Muay Thai,Rem Jr

Bigoud
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Bigoud »

welcome to T2A !
Yew Bank Mall
Everything you need is there ! Check it out on the link below !
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 859#p72859