PVP TEMPPLATE

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
SoggyWaffles

PVP TEMPPLATE

Post by SoggyWaffles »

macing
wrestling
magery
resist
eval
med

for the 7th skill which should i have tactics or anatomy? i dunno which adds more dmg? and what should my stats be?

new to T2A and dont know much about this insta hit stuff will some one enlighten me? or link somewhere i can read about it? or mayeb redesign my template all together? i dunno just making my first pvp template

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: PVP TEMPPLATE

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Insta hit is allowing your wrestling timer to replenish then arming your hally or other slow weapon to quickly swing as long as you had not engaged in melee before then wasting your cycle. Practice doing this after casting two harms or an e-bolt to start getting the timing down.

I wouldn't do anatomy unless you plan on casting only for support and then ridding of evaluating intelligence in exchange adding in tactics. In other words tactics all the way it does more damage giving a bonus of 50% more damage compared to 20 from anatomy.

then try precast explosion, arm hally hit,disarm, release explosion, cast harm,target, precast ebolt,arm hally hit,disarm, release e-bolt,cast e-bolt target, arm hally hit

For you it would be war hammer...
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

Magery
Meditation
Resisting Spells
Wrestling
Evaluating Intelligence
Swordsmanship
Tactics
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Insta hit is allowing your wrestling timer to replenish then arming your hally or other slow weapon to quickly swing as long as you had not engaged in melee before then wasting your cycle. Practice doing this after casting two harms or an e-bolt to start getting the timing down.
This isn't "insta hit", this is "weapon cycling".

Insta hit is describing how when you are next to someone and ready to swing, you hit them (or miss) at the first moment you start swinging. Prior to this era of UO that we're replicating, you might begin swinging and you'd only hit or miss them at the middle or end of the swing; they'd literally be able to dodge. Not here though.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

:|
http://wiki.uosecondage.com/?title=Insta_Hit

"Often the weapon cycling manipulation technique and the actual mechanic that calculates damage first are interchangeably called "Insta-Hit". They are two different but related artifacts of T2A. "

Both right
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Return to “Guides”